Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Boycott on May 1st!

I'm not sure of the scope of this boycott. I'm sure its going to happen in Texas though. Apparently, a whole bunch of hispanics will skip work for one day. To slow down the economy and show America how much they are needed.

But I ask myself. What man isn't replaceable? NOT just hispanics. Even the President of the United States has a runner up, an understudy, what will this boycott prove? From now till May 1st is plenty of time for business owners to plan to have replacements for the empty positions. Sure there maybe be slow down. But not a lot if the business man is smart and thinks ahead.

EDIT:

This article explains it well I think. http://www.turkishweekly.net/news.php?id=29374

i heard on the news that yesterdays boycott only hurt hispanic businesses that only cater to the spanish speaking crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    i heard on the news that yesterdays boycott only hurt hispanic businesses that only cater to the spanish speaking crowd.
    Thats good news! We really dont need them. We didnt before and we dont now.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

May 1 is plenty of time for minds to change. I mean what if they take off from work and they come back the next day and find out they are fired?

I have a feeling that their actions on May 1st will backfire and they'll be the one's left to deal with their own stupidity. American businessmen will have an adequate amount of time to come up with a plan B. Considering illegal immigrants low wages can they really afford to miss a day's work??....I think not.

Excuse me, but wasn't April 10th billed as some great "shut down"? Just to be cute, I went to the grocery store almost at closing time on the 11th to ask about any irregularities.

Me: "Oh, didn't you hear there was a work stoppage on Monday? Are the shelves empty because there were disruptions in the shipments?"

Clerk: "Oh, no! Our stockers will come in when the store closes to get the shelves filled back up. We haven't heard anything about any work slowdown."

All they are really doing is showing HOW LITTLE they are needed. They have made a serious overestimation of their importance. They will have to see the truth - YOU ARE ONLY WANTED AT ALL BECAUSE YOU WORK FOR NOTHING - That's ALL! Life will go on seamlessly without you!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Same thing during March's 'boycott'. I noticed that only Hispanic businesses were closed. Same on April 10. I live close to a several heavy hispanic populated areas and noticed that the areas were practically deserted on april 10 and the businesses were all closed, but American owned businesses were open. in this area it seems as if only Hispanics patronise the tanquerias, carcineras, banques, etc.

Yeah. Any clever business man will have extra staff ready to fill up the empty spaces. And then not let the boycotters go to work the next day. I'd totally fire them. I hope that dosen't sound racist but I'd fire any man who boycotts.

I mean thats the whole point of the boycott right? And there really is no point in intentionally missing work for one day and then expecting conditions will be perfectly fine for you to go back to work the next day.

Because in that case you could in theory, boycott for months at a time and I would have to accept you back to work. No way in hell would I do that.

I've been feeling a bit hopeless in ways to help save my beloved country from these invaders. Thanks to this board, I've written and called more government officials than I ever wanted to know existed.

Here's a thought about May 1st:
    anyone planning a large purchase such as a home appliance, vehicle, vacation tickets, etc., might want to delay that until May 1st. I'm waiting until that day to spend my hard earned dollars for groceries and gas. In fact, I think there is some gift shopping for the future that could be done that day.

If as many of us as possible could delay any spending until May 1st, maybe we could even give a little surge to the numbers for that day.
    Americans First!

Welcome Homeofthebrave!

Here's a thought about May 1st:
    anyone planning a large purchase such as a home appliance, vehicle, vacation tickets, etc., might want to delay that until May 1st. I'm waiting until that day to spend my hard earned dollars for groceries and gas. In fact, I think there is some gift shopping for the future that could be done that day.
    That is a really great idea! Seriously, you should start a new thread with this idea so more people will see it. We were going to buy a new lawn mower this weekend but, I will now wait until May 1st! In the meantime, I can borrow my dads as needed. Oh, and I do the weeks grocery shopping on Sundays, I will make sure to put it off a day that week as well.

Thanks to this board, I've written and called more government officials than I ever wanted to know existed.
    Then I am especially glad you found us as well! Keep up the good work...every call helps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast