Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOYCOTTS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOYCOTTS

I don't know how much more I can listen to these wimpy Senators we have...are there no real men left?

Everyone, we need to start sending emails, using their web page email forms....tell them American's are boycotting:

McDonalds
    Burger King
    Mexican stores & restaurants
    Chinese made products
    Nike
    Coke-Cola
    Cook's Ham

Add any other's you know of, local or National.....

I'm telling ya, it's the pocketbook.....the only way to fight back
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

All poultry products for the month of April - and beyond, maybe.

Due to the presence of illegal workers in that industry.

We are just putting our money to work for us instead of against us.

No more paying for the rope that is hanging us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been boycotting Burger King for years since I got food poisoning at one. And I read labels and avoid buying anything made in China. I will buy "Made in Mexico" before I will buy "Made in China" because, to me, everything made in Mexico kept one more would-be border jumper in their own country.

I think May's targeted industry should be MacDonald's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, MacDonald's is good - but why not go bigger and hit all eating joints - or maybe all fast foods.

I say bigger because some of us may not eat at MacDonald's but other fast foods or restaurants.

Maybe if we just eat at home for the month of May.

You have good boycott ideas, Trixie. That sounds like another simple yet potentially very effective action.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Fast food joints, one and all, would be fine. Now that you mention it, I seldom eat at MacDonalds, either. I have to be REALLY hungry to even think about it. My most likely two places to go for fast food are Taco Bell and Long John Silver's. I would give them up for a month--or even two or three, since I don't often have the opportunity to get fast food.

I listened in the news every Latin person in USA is going to STOP their labor in there...........May 1 2006

I listened in the news every Latin person in USA is going to STOP their labor in there...........May 1 2006
    I have seen that news plastered all over the internet.

Let them. The only places that will be hurt will be the border towns and the areas of large cities where they live.

Matter of fact, I would love to see them do that to show them how little they actually are worth. I think that when people get puffed up with their own importance, they need to cut off their noses to spite their own faces once in awhile so they can look at things more realistically.

Even though I live in a border town, I can do any business I need to do on another day. And the fact that they are advertising their intent gives the rest of us time to make them look even stupider for their capricious action by not going to the places where they work. Surely they know by now that we know where they are even if the US gov't doesn't.

So..they're going to boycott May 1...big deal.
    I'm planning on doing something I almost NEVER do on May 1...I'm going shopping.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I have seen that news plastered all over the internet.

Let them. The only places that will be hurt will be the border towns and the areas of large cities where they live.

Matter of fact, I would love to see them do that to show them how little they actually are worth. I think that when people get puffed up with their own importance, they need to cut off their noses to spite their own faces once in awhile so they can look at things more realistically.

Even though I live in a border town, I can do any business I need to do on another day. And the fact that they are advertising their intent gives the rest of us time to make them look even stupider for their capricious action by not going to the places where they work. Surely they know by now that we know where they are even if the US gov't doesn't.
    I am agree with you JJ.

The real point doing this is (to stop labor) it is just to hit the enonomy.

I saw this web in TV news:

http://www.amnestyyes.org
    But this page has relation with the boycot, i never heard that word until now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast