Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I don't understand. I thought Duncan Hunter had built the fence at San Diego and crime went down 90% or something. So, what happened to that double fence?
    this could be in that area that does not have the fence cuz of supposed environmental problems with a fence being there.
    What could be more harmful to the environment than humans defacating and strewing non-biodegradable trash all over?
    Ain't it the truth. I am a lifetime supporter of animal rights, but have finally called it quits with a number of the organizations because of this BS. DOW, Defenders of Wildlife, has been instrumental in stopping the fence and it infuriates me. I do understand now why Republicans are so suspect of animal rights groups. It's a shame because there are so many worthy causes out there. They should stay out of politics and choose their battles carefully. I am really sorry to have to say what I just said.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Re: BP Agents Being Attacked on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    In the end, immigrant rights activists say this may just be a symptom of a much bigger problem.
    Indeed.

"Border Patrol agents shouldn't be placed in danger. Residents in Tijuana shouldn't have canisters sent into their homes. I think if we were to have a sensible immigration policy that many of these things could be avoided," Ramirez said.
    Yes, like sealing the entire border.

The BP are going to protect themselves, and they have every right to. The fact that Mexico and "immigration activists" are trying to claim that BP is targeting Mexican neighborhoods is just insane. These guys have their hands tied, and nobody want to become the next Ramos and Compean. They are the ones being attacked, so they are responding. THAT is the problem. But, as always, the illegal immigrant progaganda machine is making it out to be something it is not with their enormous persecution complex.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12