Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Go W. Go W. Go!

Aunt K O has got to Go!
    No more waiting, no more woe.
    Obama's aunt has got to know,
    She aint staying here no mo.

Sorry, kinda went cheerleader on ya.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Woooooo Whoooo!!!! That is great, him and Lou are my favorites !!! I can not wait!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Awesome and congrats!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    William while you are at it, remind Glenn this so called stimulus will be an illegal alien jobs giveaway as Obama delayed e-verify after his round table discussion with CEO's and Reid, Durbin and other Senators oppose it too along with Biden's refusal to answer a CNBC reporter who simply asked him if we supports e-verify to ensure any stimulus created jobs go only to Americans, NOT illegal aliens......Good luck on tomorrow's show.....
    Laura Ingraham sp? just spoke about these 300,000 construction jobs for IA's tonight. Spread the word and way to go William.

Americans are FED UP.

Laura is calling it the spendulous plan.

congratulations. I might be wearing happy ears but i think that while our economic downturn is clearly not a good thing many democrats are going to have reasons to not be so illegal aliens huggers and that is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    congratulations. I might be wearing happy ears but i think that while our economic downturn is clearly not a good thing many democrats are going to have reasons to not be so illegal aliens huggers and that is a good thing.
    I actually see many pluses in this downturn. I am not saying it will not be painful, but we need to be purged into reality. We have too many grasshoppers and not enough ants.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I called the chief Senate jackass Reid and unloaded on his staffer......Not my usual charm lolololol......I told him I and friends in Nevada are actively working to unseat this worthless unpopular excuse for a politician in 2010.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

this is really great news.

how long a segment are you doing? and is someone going to record it and post it to youtube?

April
    THAT IS FANTASTIC W!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!!! I'LL BE WATCHING!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast