Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BobC--I heard it too and was FURIOUS!! The President of Mexico CALLED Bush pleading that the 40,000 illegal Mexicans in New Orleans would be left alone and entitled to disaster relief. The Mexican ARMY invaded New Orleans with supplies and when stopped by reporters told the reporter "we don't need permission to enter the US, we are on a humanitarian mission". This was RIGHT AFTER that stupid Condi Rice and the President told the Canadian Air Force who was FLYING TONS of needed stuff and emergency medical personnel with permission from the Mayor of New Orleans--to stay put and DENIED the Canadians access to our Air Space...all the while the Mexican Caissons just rolled right in without permission.

MY GUESS IS: They are spies and still HERE. They came to protect the 40,000 illegal Mexicans to make sure they were deported.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I wonder how many other armies on humanitarian missions entered the US during Katrina?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah there is so much underlying context going on here.

Oh yeah--BobC. That little tidbit didn't escape my attention either. It seemed like this was an underlying plan that they had been formulating JUST IN CASE. And, WHY would the WACKIDOODLE PRESIDENT make that kind of promise to AMIGO?? That is THE DUMBEST MAN I've ever seen IN MY LIFE. Or, if Judy is right, the smartest. SLY SMART. CRAFTY SMART.

And, Judy--you don't really BELIEVE that Wackident has any compunctions about making false statements to the American public. Surely you haven't forgotten the mushroom cloud??? The WMD's?? TIES TO bin LADEN??? MOBILE LABS??? ALUMINUM TUBES?? YELLOW CAKE FROM NIGER?? This man has NO MORALS, NO ETHICS and wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN. As long as he pacifies his "BASE", he is happy. WHAT does he think they are going to do for him? What do they have on him???? Personally, I have serious problems with a small group of people having so much power. THEY do NOT represent the majority of Americans. It was the AMERICAN people who elected Bush (much to their chagrin now)--NOT the religious right. AND, he should be representing the MAJORITY VIEW--not a very outspoken minority.

I think my blood pressure is out the roof. I'm taking a break!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh Bootsie, you have itemized the Wackident's Immoral Tongue Behavior so well!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The man has an intractable case of diarhhea of the mouth!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, indeedy, the Wackident spews Poo Poo!!

He's anything but crazy. Bush isn't real bright but he's cunning. Bush sees that we are being over-run and wants to be in first place to cash in on the resulting chaos.

Okay. Okay. I concede! I was just beginning to have hope that, if they indicted Rove, Bush would be BRAIN DEAD!!!!

I just read this whole thread backwards to forward. This must have been a happy moment you guys had last week.

The illegals are starting to have a hay day here in Wilma's territory. Today I must have seen 20 illegals working on a roof. They're getting very busy in other locations too.

I saw something strange. It looked like a group of illegals cutting tree limbs and generally cleaning up the KMart parking lot the other day. I noticed a camper van (very nice one) parked by them. It looked like they had travelled here from somewhere else.

But even more strange, early today I saw about 7 or 8 of those camper vans all driving in a convoy. It looked as though the drivers were hispanic. Then tonight there was another "convoy" with the same, very nice campers all making a right turn together at a light. Again about 6 -8
    of them. I would like to know who they are, where they came from, and what they're doing.

When and if possible, I will try to follow them until maybe I can ask them!!
    (I will get a nametag which reads: Detective LegalUSCitizen)
    This is the only way we are going to find out.

But the stranger thing, was tonight in the convoy, I think I saw some Americans driving. Is it POSSIBLE that American contractors, perhaps from NO or Texas are "bringing" illegals here to work?

Quick update: Still no power. School still cancelled at least until Thursday. Slow improvements with street lights. Most businesses still closed. Even most fast food restaurants still closed. Gas lines getting shorter. But a small improvement noticed everyday. Warming up and getting rainy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen...that must be a convoy of illegals trolling for work!!

Gag!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast