Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would get the license numbers of the vans and report this to ICE. Also, write a letter to the Editor of your paper exposing this CRIME. OF COURSE, the drivers are probably CONTRACTORS and they need to be reported. You might want to check out the new website posted in one of the threads--I think it had FIRE in the name-- and fill out the forms. This website is exposing employers of illegals and it looks like a great site. If you haven't seen the thread, let me know and I will find it.

I can't BELIEVE you are still without power! I did hear last night that it might be THANKSGIVING before power is restored to all the affected areas. I know this NOVELTY is fast wearing off for you!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, let's put it this way, I bet there is a lot more than little beds and a sink and table in the back of those campers. I'll do my best to find out.

There is a power truck down the street from us as I write this. We'll see.
    You'll be the first to know. Yes, Bootsie, the novelty of this is definitely over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the strangest thing. There's an American guy standing on the roof across the street. I wonder how that happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HE must think HE's in MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the power. Go out and sweet talk the workers!!! NOT the MEXICAN ONES! The CANADIAN ones!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123