Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    ALL COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU.
    WRONG BEAN

Its already here in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    As teenagers we all use to go to TJ , mainly to buy illegal fireworks back in the 70s

It was only a 2 hour drive from LA
    We use to go down their shopping as teenagers...My son and his friends up until three years ago would go down there all the time,(I told him he was stupid for going). He said they had cheap great lobster dinners down there. Duh! On the way home the Mexican police stopped them for no reason with a bribe or they would go to jail...The cops ended getting over $300 from my son and his friends, it was all the money they had...That was a good lesson, non of them have ever been back since! So much for cheap great lobster dinners!

Banned
    We never had a problem in the 70s

I know its really bad right now , no way would I go near that
    place now

You could not pay me to go to Mexico right now. I doubt I will every go again.

Those people are Barbaric.

It is funny but the Mexicans that are in Georgia, look and act nothing like the Mexicans on the Hispanic Chanels.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

When I was still in high school, my mom took me to Belize. It was still under the UK back then. On that trip we went to a place called Chatamall (sp) Mexico. I like a 16 year old idiot, bellied up to a bar legally, got drunk, forgot to order my drinks without ice and ended up in the hospital. Nobody there even attempted to talk to me in English. I would sooner die than ever step foot in that stinking (literally) country again.

(edited to correct a typo)
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my son and his friends used to go down and go surfing all the time...They would give the landowner five dollars to camp and even use the mexican police for taxi rides Needless to say , It FREAKeD me out! The surfers are not even going down there anymore...It is a war zone.....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Tijuana is on the California Border Near San Diego...
    Duuhhhhhhh........Yeah, I know.........I did not see the Tijuana!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    my son and his friends used to go down and go surfing all the time...They would give the landowner five dollars to camp and even use the mexican police for taxi rides Needless to say , It FREAKeD me out! The surfers are not even going down there anymore...It is a war zone.....
    Lots of stories lately of surfers and fisherman getting robbed
    by the cops down there

Looks like Iraq to me! That is whats going to happen here if they ever get serious about fighting the gangs or cartel.

They know it to these people have alot of weapons and are not going to go without a fight.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yep, its my back-yard. My friends and I used to go there to bet on sports, and we would go to the bars, cheap lobster that everyone talks about etc. My sister lives so close to TJ, you can literally see it from her balcony. Luckily, they changed the laws to where you need a pass-port to go down there. Lots of SDSU college students go down there, because they can legally drink at the age of 18. I will not go there any more, and I hope more Americans would stop.

Mexico is a wasteland. It always has been.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast