Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    my son and his friends used to go down and go surfing all the time...They would give the landowner five dollars to camp and even use the mexican police for taxi rides Needless to say , It FREAKeD me out! The surfers are not even going down there anymore...It is a war zone.....
    Lots of stories lately of surfers and fisherman getting robbed
    by the cops down there
    They are all true. Its happened to me and some of my friends. In Mexico there are no search and seizure laws. The cops can stop you and search you FOR NO REASON. Some times they bust into clubs and frisk everyone in it. They look for American plates and pull you over, making up some violation that you broke. They usually try to pressure you to pay them $50.00 or go back to the station. If you choose to go back to the station, you pay like $12.00. When this happened to my mom years ago, they just decided to let her go for free, there bluff having been called. Mexico is a corrupt hell-hole of a nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I never went into Tijuana----I never had any desire.

Now, I have read numerous stories about surfers going there and being held up at gunpoint. Some of those held up swore that it was the Federalies----and they were just relieved that they made it out of there alive.

Others have talked about them being robbed while they were in line trying to come back to the US----with NOBODY doing anything about it.

I used to go to Rocky Point (Puerto Penasco) when I lived in Arizona. The town and people were always friendly. However, there is a lonely highway that you must take once you cross the border (about 1 hour to reach Rocky Point)-----and I would not trust driving that road anymore.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Lots of conflicts with drug cartels since the first of the year---anything to do with the US deporting illegals back to Mexico? I don't trust the Mexican government.

Get the fence built before this anarchy spreads across the border.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexican drug cartels are just as dangerous as the enemy we are fighting over in Iraq...Yet our government does nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Lots of conflicts with drug cartels since the first of the year---anything to do with the US deporting illegals back to Mexico? I don't trust the Mexican government.

Get the fence built before this anarchy spreads across the border.

Fences make good neighbors.
    They should've started putting up the fence immediately after 9/11.

Do you think that they picked 9/11 because of "911"
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Military enforcement may be needed soon.

Wonder when Schwarzenegger is going to request assistance from the Feds in the form of the National Guard to assist the Border Patrol because things are getting so bloody & violent?

Is Schwarzenegger CLUELESS or what? Someone needs to get him to get the dots connected in his brain.

Sorry Maria - we are saying no to illegals and your husband should be doing the same. As a Naturalized Citizen, he of all people should understand the issues at hand.

I think I shall be sending a letter to Schwarzenegger because my dad does long hauls to CA bringing the perishables from the upper Central Plains that CA so needs and brings perishables from CA back to the area for the people here.

Thanks for the great fruits & vegetables you produce CA!!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

More pics:

But this is the country OUR government is in bed with. We require nothing of Mexico and their government.

If you think that crap will not get worse here, you are mistaken. But now it will happen in every major city in the US.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    More pics:

So many kids and more mouths to feed. It is hard to believe the the avg Mexican has only 2.3 kids.

Yes the average Mexican man has that many kids. And then there are the kids he has with all of his girlfriends in Mexico and the US. I have met some of these guys. They just have kids all over.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast