Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you changed the clothes on the locals and tore the place up a little bit more, it would look just like Iraq. God help us, when this starts creeping over the border.

Honey. Honey, Wake Up! It has done CREEPED over the Border.

It is about to EXPLODE!
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

What amazes me is not one child is crying or looking scared, the one little boy is doing some ducking. These guys running with guns hanging on their necks, i'm just surprised the kids are taking it so well...do you think they are that use to it?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't think there was any actual shooting occurring when the pictures were taken. In the small picture with 'notimex' printed on it, to me it appears the man in the striped black and white shirt is aiming at the backs of the men in front of him----is it the angle of the picture or what?

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What amazes me is not one child is crying or looking scared, the one little boy is doing some ducking. These guys running with guns hanging on their necks, i'm just surprised the kids are taking it so well...do you think they are that use to it?
    Yes. I have seen federales doing routine patrols in Mexico carrying AKs several times.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thanks for the pic's and the translations you do LE, much appriecated.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Thanks for the pic's and the translations you do LE, much appriecated.
    MD
    The pleasure is mine. A video of the gun battle will be posted shortly. Stay tunned!!!

Looks like an average day at Wal-Mart.

This will be at a major U.S. city within the year, I predict.

I wonder what the animal rights folks would say about the dead doves?

This is just insanity .. .we are importing insanity in this great, great land.

And here's also what I predict: drug cartels will soon infiltrate the U.S. and will be a regular thing. Prez Bush or another like him will use it to inject fear into our nation, and soon even more civil liberties will be taken away as a result ... No carrying guns, no being out after a certain time at night, etc, etc -- all in the name of "protection" of our safety.

I just have a feeling this is where this would lead. Call me crazy if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Looks like an average day at Wal-Mart.

This will be at a major U.S. city within the year, I predict.

I wonder what the animal rights folks would say about the dead doves?

This is just insanity .. .we are importing insanity in this great, great land.

And here's also what I predict: drug cartels will soon infiltrate the U.S. and will be a regular thing. Prez Bush or another like him will use it to inject fear into our nation, and soon even more civil liberties will be taken away as a result ... No carrying guns, no being out after a certain time at night, etc, etc -- all in the name of "protection" of our safety.

I just have a feeling this is where this would lead. Call me crazy if you want.

I don't call you crazy jjmm infact I see them refusing to enforce our laws as a reason for them to empose all of that and more, taking our gun rights away and imposing Martial Law are just a couple of them, I only hope Americans have the guts to stand up to this and say...NO MORE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    ALL COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU.
    WRONG BEAN

Its already here in Vegas
    Just curious, what IS going on in Vegas??? Moved from there a couple of yrs ago..the mexican invasion was one of the reasons we left..fill me in, I really loved that place..loved Nevada..miss what is once was...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast