Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

peladac, glad to see you here!!!

This is incredible guys, I am looking on YouTube for a video and will return if one can be found.

We can only hope this is the start of something that will catch like wildfire. I pray, we all need to pray for that.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Sorry I'm late...just finished doing WAN migration and DNS works...

Read the original post and was like, "Finally!"

And notice it is the House, not the Senate, the same place where are allies in the fight against illegal immigration are.

Awesome!

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    LOL... this should be interesting!

JAK...this is great. Roll it often and frequently!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, Nancy, how about a light?
    By Michelle Malkin • August 1, 2008 05:44 PM

Madame Speaker, can you spare a light?

Democrat House speaker Nancy Pelosi controls the cameras in the House chamber.

C-SPAN sends a reminder:

[quote]Media Advisory Concerning C-SPAN and GOP House Members’ Post-adjournment Protest on House Floor Friday Afternoon

Washington, D.C. (August 1, 200 - A number of media organizations have incorrectly referred to “C-SPAN camerasâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    peladac, glad to see you here!!!

This is incredible guys, I am looking on YouTube for a video and will return if one can be found.

We can only hope this is the start of something that will catch like wildfire. I pray, we all need to pray for that.
    Thanks! Glad to be here with like minded folks. I haven't been on lately but I have been so proactive in the backdrop.

I sure hope you or someone can find a video of it. I thinks it's classic and I just love it that the tourists got to see how the dems turned their backs on something that is extremely important for the security of our Country.

I just cannot believe how ignorant some people are and that is sooooo dangerous.

Oh, I just love the pelosi joker! Ha, I think the joker looks a little better!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Thanks zeezil. I've got some reading to do this morning! I'm finding this so very interesting.

Here are some videos from witnesses of this historic event.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126056.html

thanks seaturtle

Is the MSM covering this yet???

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Thanks zeezil. I've got some reading to do this morning! I'm finding this so very interesting.

thanks seaturtle

My pleasure.

The one vid on youtube is a Fox newscast.

Articles appearing about the Revolt in New York Times, Washington Post, St Louis Dispatch, Dallas Morning News, and several blog sites. I started calling everyone I know last night to tell them what happened and to discuss possible implications.

These are exciting times.

I am compiling a list of the GOP members who stayed and their contact info. We need to tell them how very proud we are of them for taking a stand!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan

thanks seaturtle

Thanks for providing the link, fedup

House GOP revolts over gas prices
    By: Patrick O'Connor
    August 2, 2008 10:24 AM EST

At the stroke of 5:00 on Friday afternoon, House Republicans ended their half-day protest on the darkened chamber floor with a round of “God Bless America.â€

Mark Levine.!

Mark was in D.C. the day before, he gave a talk to the most conservative Repuclicans in the House, 25 or 30 that get together.

He gave them a short pep talk, part of it, "Get up get in the liberal Democrats face act up, do things push the issues, make noise, tell
    the facts over and over, just do something.

best guess we have Mark Levine to thank for this

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast