Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The list of GOP members so far, pulled from various blogs and news sources:

Thad McCotter (R-Michigan)

Georgia Rep. Tom Price (R)

Indiana Rep. Mike Pence

Ohio Rep. Dennis Kucinich (sole Dem who stuck around)

Republican Leader John A. Boehner of Ohio

party Whip Roy Blunt of Missouri

Arizona Rep. John Shadegg

Texas Rep. Kevin Brady

California Rep. Devin Nunes

Ted Poe (Tex.)

Rep. Wally Herger (R.-CA)

Rep. Don Manzullo (R.Ill.)

Rep. John Carter (R.Tex.)

Rep. Michael C. Burgess

Rep. Mike Conaway

Rep. John Culberson

Rep. Louie Gohmert

I say we need to get on the horn with these men and give them praise, encourage them to keep doing this over the next 5 weeks. Activist groups are already starting to plan trips to DC to be there for the actions. We need to let them know they are finally on the right track!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

IS IT ME OR MY EYES GOING BAD; THE GAS SEEMS TO BE HEDGING DOWN A BIT?

IS THE 1MILLION DEPORTED ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS HELPING WITH THE SUPPLY AND DEMAND SIDE A BIT?

HAVE AMERICANS HAD ENOUGH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Crypt has a lot on this here:

http://tinyurl.com/6jkrvj
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is I hope this does so much damage to the Dems that there is no way they will recover before Nov. 4th

This is the kind of thing that makes you proud to be American, your heart pounds and you get choked up.....ahhhh to be there in person AND hear the congressmen singing!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Republicans Rebel Against Adjournment; Pelosi Turns Out Lights
    08/01/2008

Will Congress Come Back?

As the House floor filled up this afternoon and Republican lawmakers emerged to air their complaints about Speaker Pelosi with reporters, one key player in the GOP uprising told me he had reached the White House and told a top aide to urge the President to call Congress back into session.

Rep. Mike Pence (R.Ind.), who joined with fellow conservative Republican Reps. John Shadegg (Ariz.) and Ted Poe (Tex.) to keep the House open this afternoon, said that the President was out of town. However, the Hoosier lawmaker quickly added that “I spoke with a key aide and made it clear he should urge the President to call Congress back and deal with the energy crisis.â€

They don't impress me one bit with their little demo .

I wonder where they were when this nation was filling up with enemies from all over the world .

They are the same ones who have helped bring this nation to it's knees , who were all for NAFTA, CAFTA, visas, amanesty,and allowed our troops who they put in harms way, to be needlessly killed and imprisoned , to humor the enemy . These hundred of thousands of young men will never be the same after fighting this war with hands tied behind their backs .

Also Ramos And Compean are still in jail .

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    IS IT ME OR MY EYES GOING BAD; THE GAS SEEMS TO BE HEDGING DOWN A BIT?

IS THE 1MILLION DEPORTED ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS HELPING WITH THE SUPPLY AND DEMAND SIDE A BIT?

HAVE AMERICANS HAD ENOUGH
    In the last week or so we've gone from $4.25 to $3.84.

Too right we've had enough!! I have to fill up the car today -dread it...

In the last week or so we've gone from $4.25 to $3.84
    That drop in price is due to no small part played by Bush lifting the executive ban on off-shore drilling and the momentum in Congress to pass pro-drilling legislation. The markets and speculators have taken heed of this and, as you can see, even the mere mention that we are going to increase world oil supply has had an effect. In fact, as soon as Bush announced his lift of the executive order, the world price of oil per barrel dropped and has continued so.

My husband wants to say:

"It's nice to see our Republicans are finally standing up to these moron Democrats who think the US can't fend for itself. Therefore it is my belief that they should all be thrown out of office and hopefully we can regain what the USA was before."
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    In the last week or so we've gone from $4.25 to $3.84
    That drop in price is due to no small part played by Bush lifting the executive ban on off-shore drilling and the momentum in Congress to pass pro-drilling legislation. The markets and speculators have taken heed of this and, as you can see, even the mere mention that we are going to increase world oil supply has had an effect. In fact, as soon as Bush announced his lift of the executive order, the world price of oil per barrel dropped and has continued so.
    I also heard a business pundit yesterday it was due to an energy company going bust. So fears that people would lose money. Sorry I can't remember what company. It was on Fox Business News.

Don't worry it will go back up. People keep forgetting China, and India. China will in all likelihood be drilling off of the Florida coast when their deal with Cuba is sealed. Do you think they care about our pristine coasts. Not on your life

ALSO HEARD MCCAIN IS MAKING A TRIP TO ANWAR TO GET A FIRST HAND LOOK AT IT.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast