Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is awesome! THIS IS JUST WHAT THE REPUBLICANS NEED!!! And I love it how they ended the 5-hour blackout with God Bless America!! WTG, GOP!

PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Awwww, come one, guys, Pelosi shut the lights to save on electricity. Remember that we have an energy crisis and she is trying to save the planet, one Capitol at a time (as she flys off in her private gas-fueled jet)? LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    This is awesome! THIS IS JUST WHAT THE REPUBLICANS NEED!!! And I love it how they ended the 5-hour blackout with God Bless America!! WTG, GOP!

I didn't hear that. Wow!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

I didn't hear that. Wow!
    I did'nt either, that is great!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    LOL... this should be interesting!

WOW! Neat picture!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isnt it just like Pelosi to turn out the lights and mics like she rules the place? Why is this woman even there? She doesnt accomplish anything worthwhile for Americans.

People like her are in such a hurry to pass THEIR legislature so they can run off for a month of R&R. Never mind the important issues that concern Americans, who she considers "the underclass".
    Peliso is nothing but a witch with a "B".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PIGGY PELOSI is said to have pulled this stunt to keep Hussein from having to vote on an energy policy before the election.

As long as the House doesn't vote, it does no good for the senate to do so.
    The dems will do anything and everything to protect their little demi-god.

AND, PIGGY knows if it comes up for a vote, it will pass, because there are too many democrats siding with the republicans.

I live in N CA, liberal CA, and they are screaming up here. She will get an ear full while she's at home. The so called compassionate, tolerant left is neither. I'd like to see her explain to a single mother trying to get to work at these gas prices and taking her children to the doctor, not to mention the price of food skyrocketing because of transportation costs and everything we have in plastic packaging is made from petroleum. The Democrats are totally out of step with the American citizen on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in N CA, liberal CA, and they are screaming up here. She will get an ear full while she's at home. The so called compassionate, tolerant left is neither. I'd like to see her explain to a single mother trying to get to work at these gas prices and taking her children to the doctor, not to mention the price of food skyrocketing because of transportation costs and everything we have in plastic packaging is made from petroleum. The Democrats are totally out of step with the American citizen on this issue.
    Maybe they will toss her out of office come next election.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Make sure she hears ya, Gogo!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast