Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bilbray has been a great advocate for our side we do need to thank him, hope this gets talk radio bringing this out in the open again because Calderon and LaRaza are quieting things down to much....along with Obama and Hillary.

Obama picked up on Janets "Hate" speach, he has pretty much shown who's side he is on and that is the illegals side and to hell with American citizens.

Yes, Keep the calls, faxes and e-mails going !! and don't forget about your states, getting the states to pass laws against illegal immigration sends a message to DC we want our laws enforced.

>>>>>ACTION ALERT!!!!2/21<<<<<<
    Please help ( we need YOU!) see if your state is on our list!!
    These are the states fighting to pass illegal immigration laws!

NOW is the time to get involved and be heard!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629839.html#629839
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good points Gogo and Sosad. We know the OBL is scheming and we have to not let our guard down. Every bit helps.

I hope that Chertoff et al., don't use the minimal progress on the border fence as "proof" that the border is "secure enough" to try another amnesty attempt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the WONDERFUL UPDATE!!

When numbersusa sent that e-mail out the other day, I forwarded it far and wide across the US!

Friends, family, and anyone else on my e-mail address. It gave to options - agree or disagree with the issue SO that really left a wide open door for all to respond without my asking for their personal opinion.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    I'm proud to say that rookie Heath Shuler is my Congressman! I'll write to him and see if he will comment on his reprimand from Pelosi!
    It's good to know there are at least some Democrats like Shuler who will not pander to ethnocentric groups and instead stick up for OUR communtiies and OUR hard working citizens. Go Heath!
    Let's hope it lasts and he never drinks the Kool-Aid!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12