Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

whats the link to the website?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I just got to thinking........The mindset of this illegal is typical of illegals. They come here and listen to the MSM propaganda, the government propaganda, and the corporate propaganda.....Until they state it as fact. Afterall, it is our own media, government, and businesses that oppose us. Well, it is actually not our media, government, and businesses. And if the illegals were smart, they would realise these entities care nothing for them either. It is the media of NWO. It is the government of NWO. And they are the corporations of NWO. At least we are smart enough to realise who the enemy is. The illegals prefer to remain the useful idiots of the power-structure. And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what separates us from the illegals. That is why they are no match for us, and why we will win this thing.
    You know I remember my dad saying that after WWII the Japanese reported that they decided to invade the US because of news reels showing that Americans were training with brooms instead of real guns. What they were actually seeing were news reals of kids playing at war but the propaganda machine made it out to be our military was weak.
    This they found too be a mistake. Likewise our media has gotten much worse at it's propaganda, and unfortunately the rest of the world believes it. So now we are being invaded by nations south of the border, infiltrated by terrorists and who knows what else. When do we wake up and show the world what were really about again?

Great response AG! I am so sick of these arrogant leeches telling us "we are here to stay". Well NO WAY JOSE. I will continue to report illegal aliens as often as I can, over and over again, until the law steps in and DEPORTS them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Great response AG! I am so sick of these arrogant leeches telling us "we are here to stay". Well NO WAY JOSE. I will continue to report illegal aliens as often as I can, over and over again, until the law steps in and DEPORTS them.
    That's right. In the "Alipac News" section I posted an article about ICE arresting contractors in Mississippi for hiring illegals. FINALLY, arrests made in jobs that AMERICANS WILL TAKE. This case truly shows that our jobs are being stolen from us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    That's right. In the "Alipac News" section I posted an article about ICE arresting contractors in Mississippi for hiring illegals. FINALLY, arrests made in jobs that AMERICANS WILL TAKE. This case truly shows that our jobs are being stolen from us.
    Even at the chicken farms they made arrests and Americans lined up for those jobs! I have started to see a few more landscaping trucks around that finally have Americans in them cutting and landscaping! Don't get me wrong these few are the minority and there are still tons of illegals in these trucks working!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    whats the link to the website?
    I'll post the link here...but a word of caution to you. This is a "rough neighborhood". It's an MSNBC Message Board (they have many), and it's called "Race and Ethnicity". There's a lot of hatred there and race-bashing. I mostly post there when they have threads on illegal immigration. I also don't race bash there.

The thread that Southern Gadfly posted on has already disappeared onto page 10 or something....so it's old news (there are thousands of people who post there).

But if you post in that thread, it will bump it up to the first post on page 1 and everybody will see it.

Here it is:

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/th...param=Page%3D1
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    That really is a great response to that illegal garbage that tried to put us Americans down with lies.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

If Americans are smart, those who have the skills and ability will be prepared to jump into the jobs that will be vacated by those who leave or are arrested. Even gardeners and landscapers need to be ready to expand their businesses and hire and train Americans for the jobs. It could really boost their businesses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have magic!

You did great, I support my good americangirl!! :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast