Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So where is Southern Gadfly

We want to rap with him/her
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: You have magic!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy86
    You did great, I support my good americangirl!! :P
    Why thank you, snoopy! And wecome to ALIPAC!

BearFlagRepublic...I don't know where Southern Gadfly is. I invited him to visit this board, but I guess he hasn't had a chance yet (or maybe he did but didn't post). Anyway, I don't post on that other board very often at all, so I don't know if I'll chat with him again.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

BY americangirl's invitation, I'm here! I decided to shorten my user name to simply Gadfly here, just for the sake of brevity; that's what most people call me on the other board anyway.

I must say it's good to find a more civilized environment; as AG noted earlier that R&E board can be a pretty rough place, and I find I have to spend much time there simply thrashing the race baiting trolls that pop up all over the place. Not that we don't have occasional productive discussions, mind you; but it is a rather "loosely moderated" site, and not for those of delicate sensibilities!

Now that I'm here, how may I be of service?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

BY americangirl's invitation, I'm here! I decided to shorten my user name to simply Gadfly here, just for the sake of brevity; that's what most people call me on the other board anyway.

I must say it's good to find a more civilized environment; as AG noted earlier that R&E board can be a pretty rough place, and I find I have to spend much time there simply thrashing the race baiting trolls that pop up all over the place. Not that we don't have occasional productive discussions, mind you; but it is a rather "loosely moderated" site, and not for those of delicate sensibilities!

I'm SO glad you made it here Gadfly!! Welcome to ALIPAC!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Encore, encore!! Give us some more patriotic speeches, Gadfly. Tell us, what is your honest opinion of the North American Union!

See you at the signing!!

BFR,

The North American Union is only one more plot to enrich and empower a select few, while destroying both the United States constitution and America's national sovereignty. It is just one more step toward the globalist, New World Order vision of a one-world government. There can be no liberty, nor freedom as we know it, in any such entity; no, it can only be a corrupt oligarchy at best, and a fearful police state at worst. Our nation is on the verge of being stolen from its citizens by a combination of corporate greed and the pandering of feckless politicians who have abdicated the public trust placed in them, for power, money, or other forms of personal aggrandizement, at the expense of the American people. These traitors who have violated their oath of office, have now revealed themselves, and we have only a little over a year to come up with a plan to vote them out of office in the next election. We hired the rascals, they broke faith with us, and now, it's time to fire them! It won't be easy. This is going to require some grass roots organizing, not along traditional lines, but on single-issue politics, if we are to succeed, and succeed we must.

We have here a collection of elites, some corporate, some mainstream media, some of our "professional governing class"; none of them, not one, cares a fig for the rights, economic prosperity, or the future, of ordinary Americans. They fancy themselves above us, because their friends in the circles of power assure them that this is so. They fancy themselves indispensable, because they have assured themselves it is so. They, who are supposed to be the servants of the people, now fancy themselves as the masters of the people. All these fancies of theirs are nothing but a hollow shell of lies, lies they have told themselves until they believe them, and expect that we will do likewise. Well, these rogues have lied to themselves, and to us, for too long, and now, it's time....TIME FOR THEM TO GO!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

BFR,

The North American Union is only one more plot to enrich and empower a select few, while destroying both the United States constitution and America's national sovereignty. It is just one more step toward the globalist, New World Order vision of a one-world government. There can be no liberty, nor freedom as we know it, in any such entity; no, it can only be a corrupt oligarchy at best, and a fearful police state at worst. Our nation is on the verge of being stolen from its citizens by a combination of corporate greed and the pandering of feckless politicians who have abdicated the public trust placed in them, for power, money, or other forms of personal aggrandizement, at the expense of the American people. These traitors who have violated their oath of office, have now revealed themselves, and we have only a little over a year to come up with a plan to vote them out of office in the next election. We hired the rascals, they broke faith with us, and now, it's time to fire them! It won't be easy. This is going to require some grass roots organizing, not along traditional lines, but on single-issue politics, if we are to succeed, and succeed we must.

We have here a collection of elites, some corporate, some mainstream media, some of our "professional governing class"; none of them, not one, cares a fig for the rights, economic prosperity, or the future, of ordinary Americans. They fancy themselves above us, because their friends in the circles of power assure them that this is so. They fancy themselves indispensable, because they have assured themselves it is so. They, who are supposed to be the servants of the people, now fancy themselves as the masters of the people. All these fancies of theirs are nothing but a hollow shell of lies, lies they have told themselves until they believe them, and expect that we will do likewise. Well, these rogues have lied to themselves, and to us, for too long, and now, it's time....TIME FOR THEM TO GO!
    Thanx, Gadfly. Another great post! Looks like you are in the right place here at ALIPAC. You get it. BTW, who do you support for '08 to fix this mess? Tancredo? Hunter? Paul? Someone else? No secret who my preference is

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Welcome Gadfly! Another great American has joined our cause and hope that the word is spreading fast about the ALIPAC nation of American Patriots!

I guess I'm kinda new here too, but welcome anyway!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Real hero!

:P You're my hero, baby!!

welcome aboard Gadfly and huvi00

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast