Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All I can say is, "Give me a rest and let me be nothing for awhile!" I'd probably have 12-15% more of my paycheck to spend on my family instead of yours, and it would cost me 20% less to get to work when the demand for fuel drops after you leave! Ahhh......to be nothing again (sigh).

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Now thats what I am talking about

If the men will not stand up... It may take the women to take back our country that was taken to it's knees by a third world country packin' a flock of chickens in tow "waiting for a well fare check"

Thank you for standing up for our once great nation when many of our men will not
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thats was a wonderfully and simply put statement, which is SO true.

I spoke one time in length with my father before he died about this all. He said that all sorts nations have been so critical of us for decades, maybe even a couple of centuries, it's all because of what we have accomplished, they want a piece of it too.

They call us lazy, but yet they will not fight a decaying immoral government in their own land for a better life, they claim we will not do certain jobs, but if we happen to get hired at those jobs, they will do all they can to get us fired or make us want to leave (have seen this happen to people I know), they claim we are racist, yet they call out racist names to us, and commit crimes against us due to our race.

We do not need them, we do not their their thieving ways, their immoral way of life, we do not need their language of their cluture, we have our own, and last, but certainly not least, we do not need them to pick our crops, we are an industrious people, we will build machines to harvest in their place.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just got to thinking........The mindset of this illegal is typical of illegals. They come here and listen to the MSM propaganda, the government propaganda, and the corporate propaganda.....Until they state it as fact. Afterall, it is our own media, government, and businesses that oppose us. Well, it is actually not our media, government, and businesses. And if the illegals were smart, they would realise these entities care nothing for them either. It is the media of NWO. It is the government of NWO. And they are the corporations of NWO. At least we are smart enough to realise who the enemy is. The illegals prefer to remain the useful idiots of the power-structure. And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what separates us from the illegals. That is why they are no match for us, and why we will win this thing.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It use to be that other countries watched us ring out the till every day and not a dollar was stolen by the ones running Talley. The people were fair and treated each other with respect and dignity for the most part.

No spoiled criminal ever wishes for another to set an outstanding example that they may have to follow. Spoiled criminals fear they may have to follow and do the same because the people around them have seen honesty and respect work and begin to demand it of them.

Therein can be found a portion of our problems today. So many of our leaders have taken to dipping in the till and being unfair. It invites evil to join in. It gives the criminal element justification and vindication for doing the same.

To put up with it, to engage in it, is to raise your chin and hand the enemy a razor.

I think we should point out to them that they would be speaking Japanese and worshiping the Emperor if the United States had not stepped up to protect the entire Western Hemisphere. We had some other English speakers helping us, too. Latin America did practically nothing in that cause.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Words of WISDOM!

This person sounds like a speech writer.

Sounds like another troll has been crusified.

AmericanGirl:
    could you give us the link to this topic so all of us at ALIPAC could drop"Southern Gadfly" a comment of support?

By the way:
    I like your "Back to School" Avatar
    ------------------------

Whoa! That was great! Thanks for posting it.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Does anyone remember when the U.S. was considered and REFERRED TO as "the breadbasket of the world?"

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Thats a great post!!!! Couldn't be more on cue then that! How can you respond to that negatively? Its all true!!! straight and to the point truth of American history!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast