Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Approval down to 38% Congress down to 32%

WASHINGTON, Oct. 13 (UPI) -- A new poll by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press shows public approval of President Bush's performance in office has fallen to 38 percent.

Just 29 percent of those polled said they were satisfied with the way the way things are going in the country.

The survey found that 50 percent half of those polled think the decision to go to war in Iraq was wrong. That's up from 44 percent last month.

Seven out of 10 said that as they look ahead to the next election, they would prefer to see a president whose policies are different from Bush's. Two-thirds said Bush's policies and decisions have made the federal budget deficit worse, while just 6 percent believe his policies have had a positive impact.

Just over 51 percent still view Bush as a strong leader, and just under half say he is trustworthy.

The poll showed only 32 percent approve of the job Democratic Party leaders in Congress are doing, and the same number approved of the job Republican congressional leaders are doing.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=T ... ew-crn.xml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It sure does seem like we are ripe for some third party people getting elected next time around.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

All this and yet the elites are still in power. Unbelieveable the stupidity of America. If the voters are dissatisfied with the job their leaders are doing then why don't they do something about it like demand to their reps that a certain donkey in the White House get impeached, like vote the crappy reps and senators out of office on election day. What a concept, if you don't like what your elected leaders are doing, fire them on election day, not reelect them.

Not reelect crappy election officals? Brillant.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tms

The only person who is doing a good job is Tancredo!

ok there a few others too!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    I wouldn't go that far. There's quite a few Republicans in the house of reps who are doing a very good job and a handful of Senate Republicans that are doing the same. Maybe a handful of Dems in the house are doing ok, none in the Senate. That deals with legislation. Now if you want to get into leadership then I'd agree. There's Tancredo and maybe a couple others who speak out and that's it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I wouldn't go that far. There's quite a few Republicans in the house of reps who are doing a very good job and a handful of Senate Republicans that are doing the same. Maybe a handful of Dems in the house are doing ok, none in the Senate. That deals with legislation. Now if you want to get into leadership then I'd agree. There's Tancredo and maybe a couple others who speak out and that's it.
    Well, I know that Senators Dewine and Voinvich are not in that hand full.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Well, I know that Senators Dewine and Voinvich are not in that hand full.
    Your right about that. If you go to Americans for better immigration website you can check the immigration report cards and see who the good guys and bad guys are in congress and the senate.

All this and yet the elites are still in power.
    No slam on you Mr. dman, but I am sick and tired of hearing the word "elite" being used as a synonym for underhanded, double-crossing, perfidious, treacherous, sell-out, self proclaimed, self absorbed, incoherent, pandering, disingenuous, twofaced, double dealing, deceitful, politeikal, corporate wastes.

The word elite makes their rotten melons swell even more. An elite person to me is one who is great at anything he or she does (I don't necessarily need a dictionary to tell me a meaning of a word). These people are far from excelling in everything they are doing. The only thing they excel in is what is good for them and their sponsors.

The sponsor statement has made an idea pop in my head as of late. It would be nice to pass a law for the politeikal scum bags. Every special interest donation they accept, they should have to sew a patch on a blazer. Think of what they would look like, it would seem you are watching fricken NASCAR instead of a debate ROFL…
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

tms

So I agree there are a few more but Tancredo has been doing this for a long time even. So that's why I say Tancredo.

When I talk about the elites of this country or the world I mean the ones involved that may be involved in NWO or other things like that. But that's just me into the conspiracy.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo