Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is a bad person.

I think he is an evil man with an evil agenda.

Re: Bush is a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    I think he is an evil man with an evil agenda.
    I agree.

Personally, I've never met him.

I never met Hitler, but I think he was an evil person.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

George W. Bush is the WORST excuse of a POTUS that this country has ever had!

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    I never met Hitler, but I think he was an evil person.
    I see what you are saying, but I think it's a bit unfair to compare anyone to Hitler.

Who says I compared him to Hitler? My point was I don't need to personally meet someone to know whether he is a good person or not.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it comes from the heart.

I have always thought George Bush was the anti christ. When I look at him I have this terrible feeling of foreboding. From the time he took office, there has been nothing but death and destruction on his agenda, and our great country is next on his list for destruction.

I don't like Bush either and I didn't vote for him either election nor for his father! Still, as far as the illegal alien invasion crisis goes, I don't think his Democratic competition would be any better.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Who says I compared him to Hitler? My point was I don't need to personally meet someone to know whether he is a good person or not.
    Maybe not in every case, but it usually helps. Too many people are too quick to pass judgment on Bush and blame him for many things that are not directly his fault and not even his sole responsibility. He is not a king or an emperor. He's just a guy who temporarily represents 1/3 of our federal government (the executive branch).

I'm not defending him at all, but I do believe that when one makes a statement claiming someone else is a "bad person", one should also provide adequate reasoning as to why they believe this way.

A lot of the stuff that Bush does that causes me to believe he is a bad person is actually stuff that is in the nature of his job as a politician. I think he is a bad person by the nature of his job. As far as his personal beliefs go, I don't really know how good or bad he is because I have not met him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast