I hear a lot of Bush bashing going on these days. From the many calls of impeachment to the branding as a traitor, it seems everyone in the cause to secure the borders thinks the President needs to lose his job.

I agree with most of you that he has done nothing to secure our borders and has actually gone out of his way to be friendly to Mexico's desire to send illegals here. But, being a proud United States Sailor, I cannot, and will not bash my Commander in Chief. I disagree with much of what he does as a President but that does not mean he is an all out traitor to our country. That doesn't mean he needs to be impeached. If we think President Bush is bad, then we should have impeached every President for the last 40 years - Reagan included! He is the one who actually gave the illegals amnesty to begin with!

I believe the cause to secure our borders and rid our country of illegals is very noble. But I think many of us give this cause a bad name when we say crazy things like "traitor" and "impeach" on a regular basis. This has to stop. We can't call anyone who doesn't do what we want a traitor! If he doesn't want to do the right thing then we'll force his hand. We'll elect a Congress that will enact laws that secure our border. We will keep on with the fight until we win with our without the support of anyone - even the President.

You may all bash me for this post and I fully expect it. I make no apologies for saying we need to stop with the name calling. President Bush has done a lot of good for America and is an outstanding Commander in Chief. I am proud to serve under him. He has restored honor and dignity to our White House and provides our country with a very good example of how to be a good Christian man who treats his wife like a lady.

We need to focus on the goal instead of the blame game. There is plenty of work to be done without spending so much time figuring out who is responsible for what. If we don't get our act together and start acting like a professional organization (like William does) then people will laugh at us and we'll be looked at just like we look at the loony liberals. Nobody wants that. We can secure the borders, kick out the illegals, and bring back America without acting like the worst of the other side. I would expect nothing less from the fine people I have met through this cause.