Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am I mistaken?

I thought Dunkin Doughnuts recently came out along with Baskin Robbins and said they were not going to hire illegals and were going to use the workplace verification program voluntarily! If I am right, that sure did not last long!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Posted the article for you guys that was on our boards in June
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Employers must formally agree not to use the system to check the status of existing employees or to prescreen potential employees. They also must promise to do the checks within three days of hiring.
    Isn't this counterproductive, or defeating the purpose of the screening system?

It just doesn't make sense.

The Dunkin Donuts Bush was in SUPPOSDELY uses this program...sure would love to see a News Reporter verify the status of said Dunkin Donuts employees.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Errrrgh. I hate it when he goes into his COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE MODE.

Not this AGAIN !!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't this counterproductive, or defeating the purpose of the screening system?

It just doesn't make sense.
    It doesn't. Of course you are using common sense.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I've been hearing all day how Mr Bush is "moving toward the center". Is willing to consider enforcement first. Thinks the Pence plan would be ideal as a "compromise". Sean Hannity was falling all over himself talking about how Bush is showing leadership in moving toward the center. This is a big day! Big news!

I can't believe they think we all this stupid. I voted twice for GW and consider myself conservative as they come, have been that way almost all my adult life. I don't know what the hell I am now. But I guarantee you whatever GW and Sean Hannity are I am not! I am tired of these GD idiots and the press talking to us like we are children. Like we don't know how to be compassionate or really understand the issues. I AM TIRED OF IT ALL! I am not hateful. I am not stupid, I am not lazy, I am not uniformed, I am not an extremist and I am not going away! The whole damn amnesty crowd can kiss my American ass!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I've been hearing all day how Mr Bush is "moving toward the center". Is willing to consider enforcement first.
    Exactly Altura, which is why everyone is so angry. He keeps us running in circles, one day he's starting to get it, the next day he's back at square one.

It's extremely disturbing and beyond aggravating. I only wish there was an answer to all of this.

Does anyone know if we've ever had a president who is this hard-headed before, who literally IGNORES the will of the people like this ??

Oneday someone called him a "soft-dictator". I hate to say it, but somedays he certainly fits that description. No matter how much I disagree with him, I don't like to have to say that, but I don't know what else to say. To call him "hard-headed", which is the term I usually use to call him, does not really describe his behavior accurately. A "hard-headed" person can still learn the hard way. President Bush does not seem as though he has any intentions of trying to learn anything in anyway. That's what I think, and it's only fair that Americans should have a way to "describe" that. "Stubborn" just doesn't fit the bill either. I'm going to choose "soft-dictator" for today.

It's obvious that we're doing our "best" to "try" to deal with that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

5. He looked forwarded to working with the Congress to find solutions that treat these hard working people with DIGNITY.
    Bush should be impeached and imprisoned. With DIGNITY of course!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush really likes hyphenated Americans.

THE PRESIDENT: I just had a really interesting conversation. First of all, this business is owned by two Iranian American brothers. They are small business owners, they are entrepreneurs, they are employing people. And then I met with the district manager, who works with the two Iranian American brothers, happens to be a Guatemalan American citizen. She is learning business. She is taking on additional responsibility. Then I talked to the store manager, who was a Salvadoran American.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 60705.html

I believe Bush is a Moron-American.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast