Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

I believe Bush is a Moron-American.
    Good call.

Several times I said and i keep on saying, he is machiavellic, now he is moving to the center so we don't put pressure while the congress hearings are going on. Wait until they finish and it's time for them to compromise...the secret conversations at the WH are going on ... He don't give a dam for what we think or feel. Those illegals, law breakers are good for his pocket? His bullies can make more money with them? So... The American people will soon forget and will mind their own business, if they don't next election let's have them fraudulently voting so the Republican party can keep the majority and assure Mr. Bush his plans

THE PRESIDENT: I just had a really interesting conversation. First of all, this business is owned by two Iranian American brothers. They are small business owners, they are entrepreneurs, they are employing people. And then I met with the district manager, who works with the two Iranian American brothers, happens to be a Guatemalan American citizen. She is learning business. She is taking on additional responsibility. Then I talked to the store manager, who was a Salvadoran American.
    JUST ABOUT NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKING YOURSELF, "WHY DON'T I SEE ANY NATIVE AMERICANS WORKING HERE ?"

MORON-AMERICAN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The American people will soon forget and will mind their own business, if they don't next election let's have them fraudulently voting so the Republican party can keep the majority and assure Mr. Bush his plans
    The American people are too busy working their tails off to keep a roof over their heads and pay their electric bills, medical bills and putting food on the table to be able to find out.......and that's just what he wants.....people so busy they don't even have time to "Think about what's really happening to them ".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He likes hyphenated-Americans because he thinks they won't stand up to him like an AMERICAN will. He wants a country full of hyphenated-Americans to make it easier to gain more POWER over the people.

He LOVES illegal aliens because they often say, "I don't want any problems." WE say, "Bring it on, Jorge!"

So, of course, he wants to saturate the country with the "I don't want any problems" mentality and philosophy.

It's a win-win for him. He gets "conformity and cheap labor" vs. "challenge and demand for a liveable wage".

I love it when he talks about their dignity. Drunk driving, spousal abuse, public urination, document fraud, theft of services and gang affiliations all require a lot of dignity.

Presidente Jorge needs better advisers. I also heard a couple Iranians owned that donut shop he was at and they are citizens. So obvious for him to talk there that it was a political stage. He must think we citizens are stupid. I can't hardly look at him when I see him on tv. BYW I didn't see his talk today, just heard it talked about on talk radio which is where I get most my news anymore, and here of course. I've never distrusted or disliked a pres so much and I voted for him twice. Ouch!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree Jean. I'll never vote for the lesser of 2 evils again. I'll write in Tancredo in 08 if this country is still worth worrying about.

I already emailed him on this. That donut store was owned by Arab immigrants...now while we support legal immigrants and these people probably were legal, I am just sick of Bush and the Senate only talking to new or wanna be's foreigners here.

When will he go to the neighborhoods on the border and talk to the American's that have lost their jobs, or can't find work?

When will he talk to Americans that have lost their jobs to outsourcing, illegals and Visa workers?

When will he talk to American's that have had their neighborhoods trashed and when will he talk to the victim's of crimes committed by illegals?

I'm completely fed up and feel I cannot trust any politician, expect Tancredo, Sensensbrenner and Sessions.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I agree Moosetracks Bush has yet to speak with any of the groups that you have mentioned as he knows they are right and he does not want to hear anything negative about the impact illegal aliens are having on our country and its citizens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast