Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I already emailed him on this. That donut store was owned by Arab immigrants...now while we support legal immigrants and these people probably were legal, I am just sick of Bush and the Senate only talking to new or wanna be's foreigners here.

When will he go to the neighborhoods on the border and talk to the American's that have lost their jobs, or can't find work?

When will he talk to Americans that have lost their jobs to outsourcing, illegals and Visa workers?

When will he talk to American's that have had their neighborhoods trashed and when will he talk to the victim's of crimes committed by illegals?

I'm completely fed up and feel I cannot trust any politician, expect Tancredo, Sensensbrenner and Sessions.

I'd like to repeat everything Moosetraps has just said, except that I haven't sent the email, but will. In the meantime here's the White House Comments Line: 1-202-456-1111.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Look where Bush was giving the speech from folks, the illegal immigration job bank, Dunkin Donuts. Almost all the DD's in my area have illegal brazilians and el salvadorian women working in them.
    Most of the Dunkin' Donuts that I've been to lately have at least one Muslim girl, almost always clad in her trendy, jet-black hejab.

Nothing says cultural assimilation like pretending you are inhabiting 8th century Qom while living in the most cosmopolitan city on the planet.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Most of the Dunkin' Donuts that I've been to lately have at least one Muslim girl, almost always clad in her trendy, jet-black hejab.

Nothing says cultural assimilation like pretending you are inhabiting 8th century Qom while living in the most cosmopolitan city on the planet.

Thanx for the laughs!!
    such a good one
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not seen a single native-born American working at the Duncan Donuts where we live in well over a year. It always looks like a family affair going on always from the Middle East. I don't know the details but awhile back before I started working on illegal immigration, someone told me about a common social security benefits scam being done by some people doing the immigrant family business thing.

Since I don't know the details and facts I won't try to speculate, and I don't mean to imply that every immigrant family business is doing something wrong, but I'll try to look into what it was that he was talking about. It had to do with the older family members getting social security benefits, but then actually working in the business under the table. Would that be illegal? It was something along those lines.

Why have we Americans been so slow to learn how to make it in America today ?? We seem to have this habit of trying to do it the right way and legal way very ingrained in us. Perhaps we should apologize to President Bush for being such slow learners on how to get ahead in America today.

http://www.ciaonet.org/olj/sa/sa_jan02jan01.html

Hawala

This system has been in existence for a long time in India and other Asian countries. In India it is known as hawala, in Pakistan as hundi, in China fei qian (flying money), in Philippines as black market peso exchange. 23 It is one of the important methods of terrorist funding in Kashmir, and is known as the underground or parallel-banking channel.

Hawala is a system wherein with nothing more than a telephone and a fax machine, money can be transferred anywhere with no questions asked, no names used and no trail left for law enforcement. The Hawala route is used by the ISI and several other fundamentalist outfits in countries grouped under the Organisations of Islamic Countries (OIC) to send money to terrorist groups in J&K. Hawala funding is done through a network of dealers which extends all the way from the OIC countries to Delhi, Mumbai and other places in India. Many of these Hawala dealers have begun wholesale/retail businesses as fronts to divert money to the J&K militant groups. Pakistani Finance Minister Shaukat Aziz, a former executive vice president of Citibank in New York said that US $2-5 billion moves through the Hawala system annually in Pakistan. This is higher than the amount of regular foreign transfers through the country’s banking system.

It has been reported that Kashmiri carpet dealers throughout the country under-invoice their exports to Islamic countries and the balance of the under-invoiced value is diverted to terrorist groups through the Hawala route. 24

A US Treasury Department study identified Hawala as the preferred means of laundering monies from drug trafficking and other crimes in Pakistan. The report said Pakistan, India and Dubai on the Persian Gulf form the Hawala Triangle to move money secretly worldwide. 25 One Abdul Rehman was arrested on December 6, 2001 with Rs 15.5 lakh in Delhi. This money was coming from Dubai for HM. Further, on the same day, Rs 40 lakh coming through Hawala channels was recovered from a Kashmiri militant which was received by him through Hawala channels. The Delhi Police arrested four Kashmiri militants on January 15, 2002 from the capital and seized Rs. 35 lakh from them. This money was received by militants from Pakistan through a Hawala operator in Chandni Chowk. 26
    Don't think it's any different in this country.

http://upi.com/InternationalIntelligenc ... 5131-3101r

SWIFT says it has done nothing wrong by responding to compulsory subpoenas from the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Department. The electronic clearing house also said it was a transatlantic organization with branches on both sides of the Atlantic. But the nerve center is in Belgium.

President Bush's denunciation of the New York Times seemed a tad hyperbolic. Transnational terrorists have studiously avoided getting tangled in the ones and zeros of electronic interception in favor of a time-honored, time-tested, interception-proof system known as Hawala (Arabic for "transfer" or "wire"). It's an informal funds transfer (IFT) mechanism, swifter than SWIFT that leaves no paper or digital trail.

It is based entirely on trust between two individuals separated by thousands of miles. Hawala is much faster than a normal bank transfer. Originally devised as protection against the dangers of traveling with gold and precious stones and other forms of payment on roads prowled by bandits, today's system is transnational.

How would an al-Qaida operative transfer funds from, say, Quetta in Baluchistan, to Queens in New York? He/she would hand a specific amount to a "hawaladar" who then calls a trusted friend at the other end of the transaction to hand over the equivalent amount to the person (man, woman or child) who gives him the coded word or phrase already mentioned, either by e-mail, fax or phone, or VOIA (voice over internet protocol).

Two hawaladars who work together -- with two-way traffic -- settle up their accounts at the end of a fiscal year. If one owes the other more than he/she transferred, the balance is frequently settled by putting something of value in a bank's safe deposit box, or in goods and services. Hawaladars charge lower than bank fees and use the exchange rate spread between countries to generate more income. The system is also used for settling debts through import-export transactions.

Hawala transactions are usually initiated by emigrant workers on contract in Saudi Arabia or the emirates of the Gulf to their families in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and the Philippines, or to Muslim communities in the Middle East, North Africa and Western Europe. It is fast, efficient, traceless, sans banking fees. Funds are often delivered FedEx-style door-to-door within 24 hours by a hawaladar who has quick access to villages in remote areas.

Hawalas are also based on kinship, ethnic ties, village solidarity, and personal relations. Even wealthy parents in developing countries use the system to transfer university tuition fees and pocket money to their children studying in developed countries.

Overlooked in the secret program to keep tabs on the trillions of dollars that whiz through SWIFT in Belgium is the low cost of major al-Qaida and copycat terrorist incidents to date: an estimated $30,000 for the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi; $10,000 for the 2000 attack on the USS Cole that killed 17 U.S. sailors and immobilized a $1 billion warship for two years with a repair bill of $250 million; $500,000 for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon; $50,000 for the attacks on commuter trains in Madrid March 11, 2004; and $35,000 for the 2005 attacks on a London bus and subway train.

Such amounts would have been pepper-corn change among SWIFT's trillions. For al-Qaida, hawala is fast, reliable and secure.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234