Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Darlene's
    Like these are the two most important issues facing our Nation today.
    Exactly. As if THESE issues, although important, are on the top of the American people's priority list !!

I think he's only going to harm his poll ratings even more by sweeping under the rug what we're thinking about.

They just don't get it.
    Don't be so sure.

This will play out great on FR, so there's a solid 200-300 votes right there.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Does Bush honestly think we are this stupid? If you just shut up and vote for us we might give you a couple of table scraps from the NWO round table. STFU Jorge. Gay Marriage? Judges? I DON'T CARE! I care about the borders and stoping the invasion and we all know you aint the man to handle the job.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He's as stupid as Vicente Fox and that's why they're best friends. Birds of a feather flock together.

AND YES I JUST CALLED THE PRESIDENT STUPID. S-T-U-P-I-D. And I think it was very nice of me not to go any farther.

Because today after being out in my community and hearing blah, blah, blah, blah, in Spanish all over the place, I have a few more adjectives I'd like very much to address him with.

Thanks George Bush, for letting millions and millions of illegal aliens just walk right into our country and plop themselves right down and start screaming blah, blah, blah , blah in Spanish. And yes, they were yelling it !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those issues don't matter....there are too many infuriated Americans these days...and we're all used to the 'take their attention' with some stupid ploy.

Won't work, Georgie Boy...you've cried
    'wolf' too often.

MJ

I have not heard Bush say too much lately on the subject of gay marriage. I think he is trying to win back some of his conservative supporters. But even they said Bush was neglecting them too. This, to me, is not as important, as illegal immigration. He is A SCUMBAG LOSER, and I think he tumbling down further and further. He is a traitor, who has turned his back on the American People! He will get what he deserves!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

His approval rating and congresses too for that matter are circling the drain like dirty dish water making that slurping sound just before the last of it goes down. I hope the House who appears to get the message with the passing of HR 4437, stands un-wavering. My biggest fear is they will talk a good game until after the Nov election then double cross us and pass a Senate compromise during the lame duck session between Nov and year end. Does anyone know if a rep can be recalled? We disgraced Grey Doofis here in California, but he was a Governor.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I'm pretty sure Reps can be recalled...

MJ

Who is in control?

As I said in another post we shouldn't vote the house out even if no bill emerges from conference. The House is the only thing preventing us from losing the country. If they are voted out they could, in an attempt to get back at us agree to S2611 after the elections. If the house is not voted out and the Senate goes to the Democrats the House will be the only obstacle to saving the country as we know the Democrat's platform of wide open borders and unlimited immigration.

Won't work, Georgie Boy...you've cried
    'wolf' too often.
    Amen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Junius good to see you again, hope all is well as I did not see you for awhile. He can try to circle whatever wagons he thinks he has left, but he has totally lost the backing of the american people and if his ratings continue to drop may be ousted from office for being the traitor to the american citizens that he is.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast