Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If they are voted out they could, in an attempt to get back at us agree to S2611 after the elections. If the house is not voted out and the Senate goes to the Democrats the House will be the only obstacle to saving the country as we know the Democrat's platform of wide open borders and unlimited immigration
    Mrmiata, I had not thought of that one. Yes, they could be so angry they voted the worst bill possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Junius good to see you again, hope all is well as I did not see you for awhile. He can try to circle whatever wagons he thinks he has left, but he has totally lost the backing of the american people and if his ratings continue to drop may be ousted from office for being the traitor to the american citizens that he is.
    Thanks lsmith. I've been traveling. It's good to be back but I'll be traveling again soon so I'll be MIA for another week or so soon.

Wagons in the puppet show that people are refusing to watch!

I wonder if he got suddenly interested in the border to distract the Senators from thining about impeaching him. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123