Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate Bush, I hate this man's guts. What an absolute POS. I told you he'll sell his party out before he'd deport a single illegal alien. I bet this POS threw a party tonight. This worthless snakeoil salesman is the single biggest reason the Republicans got trounced tonight. I hope the Republicans learned their lesson tonight. I also hope as a consolation prize to selling out our nation that the Dems impeached with worthless, traitorous arse and he ends up eventually thrown in jail. If Bush ends up going to prison, I hope he ends up having someone like me as his cellmate. That would be great. What would be better is that he ends up celling with those two BP agents. Now that would be awesome.

We are officially screwed. Mexico must have cheered too. Bush gets what he wants as usual. Tonight is the beginning of the end for our once beloved country. If I can survive another 2 more years without going to prison I'll be extremely lucky.

I'm going to bed. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, I'm already very depressed. All you mofo's that wanted the Dems in, be careful what you wished for.

As for Bush, I hope you rot in hell you worthless waste of excrement.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

allowing that we are disappointed, but that this presents some intriguing opportunities, such as the impeachment of George Bush!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tell ya W......that seems like it's our only shot. Options don't look promising to me now. I'm just sick at what I'm seeing. Literally sick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't help but wonder if Bush wants amnesty for the purpose of creating a Civil War in America. He could declare martial law and move one step closer to his dream of being a supreme dictator over North America.

I am convinced that Bush wants to destroy America and replace the constitution with his patriot act.

Please tell me you're kidding, did Bush really say, "The new Democrat majority presents interesting opportunities such as comprehensive immigration reform, " or did you add the "comprehensive immigration reform" bit yourself?

You are scarying me! [/quote]

I am listening to KFI 640 Am. John and Ken were talking about this 10 minutes ago. Tony Snow wasted no time gleefully proclaiming this revelation!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Banned
    Is there any hope here that at least some of the Democrats who won the new House seats were actually tougher than the incumbents on border security and immigration, or are no worse than their predecessors? I realize we're losing some really good ones like Hayworth....but what about others?

Re: Bush didn't wait until the bodies were cold

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Through his spokesman, Tony Snow, Bush has expressed "disappointment" at the election results, but has noted that the new Democrat majority presents "interesting opportunities" such as comprehensive immigration reform. This raises an interesting specter. What is the possibility that the White House intentionally sabotaged this election in order to press the pro-immigration agenda?
    I would say 100%. The North American Union is Bush's #1 goal, it's more important than goofing around in Iraq. More important then Republicans being in power.

can't help but wonder if Bush wants amnesty for the purpose of creating a Civil War in America. He could declare martial law and move one step closer to his dream of being a supreme dictator over North America.
    At this stage of the game it sure seems like a very plausable plan. Just when I think "no....this would never happen" it does. I just can't beleive it...............

The Republican Majority in the House was blocking the NAU plans. Wall Street knew that the plan was intact to proceed with the dems this past week and would move forward and went wild.

Whoever got Bush to come out talking about his Guest Worker Program, dropping his numbers, then waltzing around outside of the white house handed control to the Dems.

W

Vent and then GET TO WORK.

We all knew that bush would do anything to finish the NAU.
    The idea that he might be throwing the HOUSE to the dems was expressed a few weeks ago.

Get your boxing gloves dusted off cause it's time to rumble.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast