Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Bush has singlehandedly destroyed the Republican Party, and pretty much destroyed America along with it. With all the polls saying how much the American people want secure borders and no amnesty, he still tried to ram it down our throats, and in doing so turned off so many conservatives and right-minded independents. We all know what the intentions of the Dems. are, to open the borders and legalize and register every illegal alien and turn them into instant Dems, and Bush has made this possible.

But what does he care" He'll be gone in two years. He sure doesn't care about the lives of all our men and women dying in Iraq, why should he care about the average American here at home. As long as he is able to do the bidding of his corporate masters, he doesn't care whether it is accomplished with the Reps. or the Dems.

Bush is a liar, scumbag, murderer and traitor, and will go down as the single most destructive force in the history of this country, no foreign enemy, no natural disaster, nothing has done as much damage to this country as he has done. And he doesn't even care, either that or he's just too stupid to know what damage he's wrought.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, just the sound of that makes me want to puke, almost as much as the sight of Jorge's smirking chimp face. If I died tomorrow I'd be happy, if I could just kick that traitrous buffoon in the teeth just once.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

MW
    CrocketsGhost Wrote:

I don't think that you understand all that control of each of the houses of Congress entails.
    I beg to differ! Furthermore, why would you demean fellow ALIPAC members for asking a simple question? Please speak to us as equals, not lesser intelligent beings.

For your information, I do know that nothing favorable to our cause will come out of the U.S. Congress as long as the Democrats are in control of the U.S. House. Heck, I've been saying that all along.

I know we lost friends (Republicans) to our cause, but Kate's question was not out of line. I'm sure she is just looking for a glimmer of hope in all this mess!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush is a liar, scumbag, murderer and traitor, and will go down as the single most destructive force in the history of this country, no foreign enemy, no natural disaster, nothing has done as much damage to this country as he has done. And he doesn't even care, either that or he's just too stupid to know what damage he's wrought.
    All of what you say is true about Senior Bush, but lets not forgot the first arch-traitor that started all of this, the vile Lyndon B. Johnson, without whom none of this would be happening today.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    I think Bush has singlehandedly destroyed the Republican Party, and pretty much destroyed America along with it. With all the polls saying how much the American people want secure borders and no amnesty, he still tried to ram it down our throats, and in doing so turned off so many conservatives and right-minded independents. We all know what the intentions of the Dems. are, to open the borders and legalize and register every illegal alien and turn them into instant Dems, and Bush has made this possible.

But what does he care" He'll be gone in two years. He sure doesn't care about the lives of all our men and women dying in Iraq, why should he care about the average American here at home. As long as he is able to do the bidding of his corporate masters, he doesn't care whether it is accomplished with the Reps. or the Dems.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, just the sound of that makes me want to puke, almost as much as the sight of Jorge's smirking chimp face. If I died tomorrow I'd be happy, if I could just kick that traitrous buffoon in the teeth just once.
    I disagree only slightly with you, given that the impacts of the Lincoln, Wilson and FDR presidencies were far more dire. Bush is just finishing what those bastards started long ago and then nursed along to an all but inevitable conclusion.

The problem with democracy is that it is far too easy to keep the masses sufficiently uninformed to continually dupe them into voting contrary their own interests. Playing on a combination of fear and greed, grotesquely wealthy and powerful puppetmasters have all the resources they need to focus on the manipulation of the anaesthetized masses 24/7. That's why this nation was NEVER meant to be a democracy, withonly ONE HOUSE of the entire federal government originally being voted on by the public. It's also why the power of the federal beast was meant to be strictly limited. The Civil War opened the door for unfettered federal power. WWI opened the door for American re-entanglement with international politics (which had been warned against almost unanimously by this nation's founders) and Wilson oversaw the handing over of our monetary system to a private banking cartel. FDR presided over the end of our original legal system, the liquidation of major assets (including the nation's gold) to international creditors, the end of states' rights, the establishment of international mercantile law as the law of the land, the establishment of a true international governing body (which he did not live to see, yet was a primary proponent of), and the literal transformation of American citizens into chattel monetized by international creditors. That's right, Lincoln stole your country, Wilson stole your money, and FDR stole your person and your freedom and the legal system that protected it. Our current course, so disastrously helmed by George Bush, was charted decades ago and was inevitable without a reawakening of the American spirit. That spirit has been drowned in beer, distracted by titillating images in print and film, numbed by big screens and video games, and bought off with worthless trinkets. Every time I think I see a spark of life in Lady Liberty, she just ends up belching and rolling over to continue sleeping off the hangover until her next binge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    CrocketsGhost Wrote:

I don't think that you understand all that control of each of the houses of Congress entails.
    I beg to differ! Furthermore, why would you demean fellow ALIPAC members for asking a simple question? Please speak to us as equals, not lesser intelligent beings.

For your information, I do know that nothing favorable to our cause will come out of the U.S. Congress as long as the Democrats are in control of the U.S. House. Heck, I've been saying that all along.

I know we lost friends (Republicans) to our cause, but Kate's question was not out of line. I'm sure she is just looking for a glimmer of hope in all this mess!
    Don't take offense. I was merely pointing out that if she wants to look for a bright spot, she should be more reasonable in considering the situation at hand. Blind optimism is not something that we can afford unless we are prepared to just roll over and go back to sleep while the rest of the foundation of this country is undercut.

Tomorrow (the 8th) Bush will be having a press conference in the White House at 1pm EST. It will be interesting to see if he mentions "comprehensive" immigration reform.

http://link.toolbot.com/reuters.com/22832

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    Tomorrow (the 8th) Bush will be having a press conference in the White House at 1pm EST. It will be interesting to see if he mentions "comprehensive" immigration reform.

http://link.toolbot.com/reuters.com/22832
    Are you taking any wagers, because I want a piece of that action. My guess is that he won't be able to hold back more than a couple of minutes before starting in about "comprehensive immigration reform."

Don't you get a kick out of political semantics? The term "reform" usually refers to the amelioration of a problem, not capitulation to it.

Blind optimism is not something that we can afford unless we are prepared to just roll over and go back to sleep while the rest of the foundation of this country is undercut.
    Rolling over and going back to sleep sounds good right about now. Unfortunately I cannot unlearn all that I have learned and thus cannot go back to sleep in regards to what is really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    We need to organize with every anti-illegal immigrant group in America and send a message to the Bush administration and Democrat leadership that this is totally unacceptable!!!
    [

WE NEED TO BOMBARD THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE HOW WE FEEL ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    IT NOT OVER YET. THERE MAY STILL BE ENOUGH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS TO STOP AMNESTY AND A GUEST WORKERS PROGRAM LEADING TO CITIZENSHIP.
    LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD.
    THEY DID GET THE HISPANIC VOTE.

Blind optimism is not something that we can afford unless we are prepared to just roll over and go back to sleep while the rest of the foundation of this country is undercut.
    If I said what I was thinking 2nd would have to MOD me. Even though I could see it coming it is still UNFRIGGEN' believable.

I agree with Crocket. There is much work to do and it starts with finding a means to conquer the bought off media. I read somewhere Gates has formed a new company. Median Inc. I believe is the name. The purpose is to buy up all the independent news sources. I suggest that you check ownership of the source you use to quote in Alipac.

In my opinion Perry being re-elected is the final nail in the coffin. God save Texas! Stopping that corridor is the second front along side closing that border. (GRRR 35% geeeesh!)

What has been done and is being done to the people of this nation (and others) is unlawful. It must be countered in kind. That which is illegal should be resisted.

Enough said.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast