Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has any other president sold out his entire party to pursue their agenda? We do have grounds to impeach this traitor to his country and its citizens, that may be our only recourse.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has any other president sold out his entire party to pursue their agenda?
    Yes

Lincoln, Wilson, FDR, Johnson, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and Carter and that's just the high points.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

It wouldn't/doesn't surprise me one bit, that Bush would be mentioning "Comprehensive........"

With the cookie crumbling in favor of the Democrats, think of how the vote went on S2611. I only said to my husband the other day, if the dems. take over, that plays right smack into the Bush plan. Would he be capable of sabotaging the party? I think he's capable of anything.

The way this Nov. 7, '06 has gone, it also played right into the hands of the terrorists. The terrorists "over there" wanted the dems. to take over. (Not to mention, how many have come across our borders to date) AND Crocket mentioned elsewhere on here, that Obama is a Muslim? Taking that into consideration, what other insidious, deadly, slow moving poison is creeping into our society? Or crept?

Just when is this push going to turn into shove? And then what? Shove, generally wins.

The terrorists are chanting those stupid americans!!! Yes the door will be wide open for terrorists to join their brethren in this country and do harm to our country and its citizens. The elections just sealed that fate for all of us.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I can't help but wonder if Bush wants amnesty for the purpose of creating a Civil War in America. He could declare martial law and move one step closer to his dream of being a supreme dictator over North America.

I am convinced that Bush wants to destroy America and replace the constitution with his patriot act.
    please, if/when a civil war starts here,no martral law will be able to control it???and it won't be the north vs the south..it will be all feed up americans..which will include the military..the military is just as piss as the rest of us..

Bush has singlehandedly destroyed the Republican Party, and pretty much destroyed America along with it
    Going to put my 2 cents worth in folks. Not that it means much anymore.....I AM NOT DEFENDING BUSH BY ANY MEANS.......PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM.........but Bush did NOT single handedly destroy anything...........HE ISN'T THAT DARNED SMART if you think about it.
    THE CFR.......THE TRILATERAL...........THE BILDERBERGS........THE ROUND TABLE............THEY ARE THE ONES TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS.
    They set out years and years ago with a plan to destroy America.......to destroy the world............THEY ARE THE CULPRITS BEHIND ALL OF THIS.
    BUSH AIN'T GOT SENSE ENOUGH TO DO THIS ALL BY HIMSELF.
    IT'S THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT THAT IS PULLING ALL THE STRINGS.
    Had the Republicans kept control of the House, we'd still be in the VERY SAME BOAT WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW.........Where were we BEFORE the elections yesterday? Madder than hell because the Republicans were pushing for amnesty.
    Our problems won't be over until The CFR, The Trilateral Group, The Bilderbergs and The Roundtable are OUT.
    THEY ARE THE ONES CALLING ALL THE SHOTS.
    NOT BUSH, NOT THE REPUBLICANS NOR THE DEMOCRATS.........The Republicans and Democrats ONLY DO WHAT THE CFR TELLS THEM TO DO.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

This is a great plan for 2008 and the important seat which will head the NAU. Let the Democrats be responsible for all the horrors accompanying the invasion. The Democrats in majority will take the blame. 2008 rolls in and people will want change again.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

please, if/when a civil war starts here,no martral law will be able to control it???and it won't be the north vs the south..it will be all feed up americans..which will include the military..the military is just as piss as the rest of us..
    I've given this prospect a great deal of thought. My one and only hope WAS that full martial law was unenforceable is the fact there simply are not enough military forces to execute it on a mass level. Having said that what number of the People would actually be physicallyinvolved in a revolution? If it is the percent that is fully awake to reality at this time that number of people are easily disposed of. And I use that term accurately!

Be aware there are other military personnel in this country at this time who are NOT Americans. We are told the UN does not have a standing army but is that true? They assemble peace troops don't they? Russian troops as well as some other tiny country whose name slips my mind at the moment have troops training in this nation and in fact are here at this time. Also be reminded that when Katrina hit who were the first to arrive? Mexico and Canada (part of the agreement). Who disarmed CITIZENS in Lousianna? OUR troops and their own police! The world order is moving very fast to place local law enforcement under Federal command. Will local law personel break ranks?

Consider the fact that the military of England, Australia have completely disarmed the general population. Keep in mind the people have been disarmed in Africa and are subjected to genecidal attacks while the UN "peace" troops stand by and observe.

Its gonna have to get pretty awful before our troops break ranks. These are disciplined people whose honor means everything to them. The officers swear an oath to the Constitution. How many of them realize the Constitution has been replaced? The rest have sworn an oath to follow orders of the president and their officers.

Its up to the high ranking officers in the branches to make a decision what is legal and not legal as far as the orders they are given from the president. The question then becomes what degree of knowledge they are privy too. Information in the military is compartmentalized. Bush has put the CIA into the military what effect will that have on organization? I have a AF major in my family who CAN NOT discuss politics due to his security clearance. HOW much do HONORABLE officers know? It will be interesting to watch the military on this.

I predict those who protest will be systematically removed from the general population slowly and methodically so as not to be noticed by the main population. My bet is the majority of the People won't realize do to communication black outs and of those that do.... what percentage of them are "me first" mentalities which will betray their own children to save their own sorry skin.

Having painted this bleak picture of the futility of ever organizing an revolution .... remember NUMBERS. Canada has a well organized resistance to the Globalist agenda. South America has a well organized resistance to the Globalist agenda. England is awakening. Australia I don't know about. IF the resistance of the world populations unite the only way the Globalist will succeed is IF WE LET THEM!

OUR MISSION IS TO EDUCATE THY NEIGHBORS and do it FAST!

Our honorable congress people (and they do exist) need to disassociate themselves from their respective parties Rep and Dem and form a new party but then again we have the possiblity that NO election will be forthcoming in 2008 because martial law will be in fact be fully implimented.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Our problems won't be over until The CFR, The Trilateral Group, The Bilderbergs and The Roundtable are OUT.
    She is absolutely correct but add to that the traitors within the congress, the judiciary which have been systematically undermining the Constitution for decades, radical professors, corporations and lower level state and city officials.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    The terrorists are chanting those stupid americans!!! Yes the door will be wide open for terrorists to join their brethren in this country and do harm to our country and its citizens. The elections just sealed that fate for all of us.
    There is an ocean between us and them. Why don't we just stop the planes and ships bringing killers in here? The world gets bigger without planes and ships. I'm for a larger world.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast