Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush has singlehandedly destroyed the Republican Party

It seems to me that it's no longer a question of if, but when and when is only a week away. The Republicans are going to lose their majority in both houses and who do I blame for that? None other than Jorge Bush himself. His destructive agenda and stubbornness and refusal to listen to the wants and needs of the American people is what did this whole entire party in. Bush is going down in a heep and he's hellbent on taking the entire party down with him. I will never forgive this man for what he's done. I can't stand him, I can't even stand to look at him or listen to him. I'd rather listen to Clinton then listen to this clown. I hate Clinton too, but at least when he talked, he was somewhat coherent. When Bush talks, he sounds like a 5yr old and I can't understand half the time what he's talking about.

If we had a decent Republican in power, do any of you honestly think that the Republicans would lose this year? Not a chance. You see what is happening is that the Democrats and the leftwing media is linking every single Republican regardless of who they are and what they stand for to Bush. This is happening even to those who are on our side in the Republican party. I knew this would happen. I knew Bush was going to drag this party down. I however don't understand for the life of me why people are eager to vote Democrat when they are no better or worse. Can people just not see the difference between a real Republican and a Republican in name only? It irritates me that good Republicans are getting just as badly punished as the RINO's. Guys like Erhlich and Hostettler do not deserved to be punished. We need to keep these guys in because they have stood with us. We need to focus on kicking out the RINO's in the party, not all Republicans are bad.

I do however partly blame the Republican party as a whole because lets face it, very few of them stood up to Bush and even if they did, they didn't do it enough. The party as a whole should have done alot better job of standing up to Bush and saying no way Jose. Lack of leadership is doing them in. If the Republicans would have done a better job of standing up to Bush, they wouldn't be losing.

Lessons that need to be learned. If the Republicans want to be taken seriously again, they need to grow a backbone and start becoming leaders, problem solvers. Stop paying lipservice to the real problems that this country faces and start doing your jobs. Stop campaigning on non issues like abortion and gay marriage and start campaigning on real issues like immigration, border security, trade, education, health care, and how to rid ourselves of anti american forces like the CFR, WTO, UN, and the like. Stop hiding and start fighting.

Now the Demos will have control and we will end up getting amnesty, SPP, NAU, FTAA and all the BS that comes with it. I guess this is what Bush wanted and he didn't care if it cost his party the election. Bush would rather see his party destroyed then to ever enforce our immgration laws and protect this country. This guy has destroyed the chances of any decent Republican who is worth his salt and cares about his country of ever gaining power. This guy has sold his soul to the devil and to globalism in order to gain power. Nobody could ever convince me that he is nothing more than bad. I don't know who I'm mad at more, Bush or the Republicans in his party and the sycophants that support him cradle to the grave.

This guy is nothing more than a Democrat in sheeps clothing. Is it any more evident in how he refuses to back a pro borders Republican (even goes as far as to shun them), but he'll give unlimited funds to pro amnesty liberal Republicans? Look at what he's done to guys like Randy Graf.

Bottomline is we are screwed. As long as Americans are stupid enough to continue to vote these traitors back in, we are screwed. I don't know how you can change the mindset of these idiots. Problem is the majority of Americans won't change until it's too late and all is lost.

Bush will go down as the worst president in history. The president that sold out our sovereignty and gave us amnesty and the NAU. He did everything to sell out this country. He even sold out his entire party and the citizens of our country to do it. I don't know what more to say anymore.

The elections in 06 will go down as one of the darkest days in American history and it's only going to get worse from here on out. This might even be end of days stuff we are talking about. I was hoping I would be long gone before this kind of garbage went down, but it looks like I'll have to live through it and that just plain sucks. This is the state of our country, does anyone care?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey dman,
    You ever hear the story about this guy who was going through some bad times? his friend came over and told him to cheer up, things could be worse so the guy cheered up and sure enough things got worse.
    Just remember where there is life there is hope, we cannot give up our fight for our country no matter what the odds look like, if not for our sake then for the sake of our children.
    When I go to my grave and God asks me what good I did on earth I will be able to say I tried to make it a better place for all.

Hang in there guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    dman1200 wrote:

I understand your frustration and agree with much of what you say, but I think this is stretching it:

I'd rather listen to Clinton then listen to this clown.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now the Demos will have control and we will end up getting amnesty, SPP, NAU, FTAA and all the BS that comes with it. I guess this is what Bush wanted and he didn't care if it cost his party the election.
    I have often wondered if this is precisely what Bush wanted. He knew all along he couldn't get these programs approved by a majority of the Republicans. His globalist - NAU agenda is far more likely to come about with the help of the Democrats, especially in the House under the leadership of Comrade Pelosi. The Senate Republicans have already sold out America, it makes no difference whether they retain a majority there or not. Bush is evil and traitorous, but he is not stupid.

Banned
    This is not just about Bush. Behind Bush there is a globalist agenda that supersedes party loyalty and all other considerations. Let's remember that it was his daddy who first invoked the promise of the New World Order. Unfortunately, we voted George H. W. Bush out of office only to replace him with a globalist of equal contempt for this nation, and then we replaced him with George the Lesser.

What we need are real alternatives or else we need to admit that this government is hopelessly compromised by enemies of the republic and dissolve the damned thing.

I would caution that dems do read these boards. I'm not sure I
    would have come in from the cold, so to speak, had I read some
    things I see from time2time. Now it doesn't bother me. I have no
    problem admitting the dems are not good for this country. That does
    not mean I am not an old school liberal dem who admires FDR. But
    I'm willing to put that aside & stand shoulder2shoulder with my
    brother & sister Americans to fight a common enemy. You guys
    can come to beat me up another day after we save our republic.

But I agree with dman that the repubs got nothing but trouble
    from Junior & at least the conservatives got welfare reform
    from Clinton and our debt went down. I never understood the
    blind alegiance to Junior except for the dislike of Clinton & all
    things democratic. I for one could not have gotten through
    college if there were only private unis so I'm not going to be
    a hypocrit now & say everyone grab your bootstraps.

So ignore this post if you like & accept my help & what little
    I can contribute, but don't piss me off like a lot of my repub
    friends & tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Seems
    that arrogance got you Junior & Che Gonzales.

That being said, I'm encouraging everyone not to vote for
    any dems at the state level in NC. They're the biggest bunch
    of pro-illegal losers in the land.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    I would caution that dems do read these boards. I'm not sure I
    would have come in from the cold, so to speak, had I read some
    things I see from time2time. Now it doesn't bother me. I have no
    problem admitting the dems are not good for this country. That does
    not mean I am not an old school liberal dem who admires FDR. But
    I'm willing to put that aside & stand shoulder2shoulder with my
    brother & sister Americans to fight a common enemy. You guys
    can come to beat me up another day after we save our republic.

But I agree with dman that the repubs got nothing but trouble
    from Junior & at least the conservatives got welfare reform
    from Clinton and our debt went down. I never understood the
    blind alegiance to Junior except for the dislike of Clinton & all
    things democratic. I for one could not have gotten through
    college if there were only private unis so I'm not going to be
    a hypocrit now & say everyone grab your bootstraps.

So ignore this post if you like & accept my help & what little
    I can contribute, but don't piss me off like a lot of my repub
    friends & tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Seems
    that arrogance got you Junior & Che Gonzales.

That being said, I'm encouraging everyone not to vote for
    any dems at the state level in NC. They're the biggest bunch
    of pro-illegal losers in the land.
    I think that "blind allegiance" to Dubya is just a myth propagated by the Left. Sure, there are a few Koolaid drinkers who will not admit that Dubya is no more a Conservative than Clinton was, but last election cycle the choice was Tweedle-dum or Tweedle-dumber. The Conservatives I know who voted for Bush in '04 did so with the same enthusiasm with which they swallow a tablespoon of Castor Oil.

I will repeat that we as a people have been lulled into the idiocy of waiting for the general election to make our voices heard. By that time, the choices are bad and worse. Unless we get active before and into the primaries so that we have some viable candidates in the general elections, nothing is going to improve.

Well, he's destroyed our sovereignty, crediblity and the middle class; why not destroy his own party?

If people are dumb enough to vote for democrats as a solution then they are certainly in for a very rude awakening. Traitorous democrats led by a traitorous republican president for two years!

It's not a matter of dems or repubs in control of the government anymore, it will be the new 'Traitor' party with majority control in congress and the presidency. We haven't seen anything yet.

Get your metaphorical pitchforks and shovels ready. And don't forget the pine tar torches either. They will all be needed very soon.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

dem4labor: No offense meant to all Democrats. I think one of the most reasoned voices on immigration, labor issues, and globalization in the US Senate is that of Senator Byron Dorgan, (D-ND). Wish we had a lot more like him. Pelosi is a little scary though.....

Banned
    I too agree with much of what you say. I heard Chris Simcox of Minutemen Civil Defense Corps say a couple days ago that he thought Bush was trying to make it so that the Repubs lost so that he could get his amnesty agenda through.

Where I differ though is that I think it is mostly those behind Bush who are pulling the strings. Bush is a moron who couldn't talk himself out of a paper bag. He is the front man doing the bidding of others like Cheney and the elites. As bad as he is, maybe in some twisted way we are fortunate to have Bush making an idiot out of himself on a daily basis, otherwise it might have taken us a lot longer to wake up to what is really going on. If we had a President who was just as evil but was smooth and well-liked by the populace...he might have already pushed his agenda through.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast