Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been listening to the Glen Beck show everyday both on the radio and his TV show. Glen Beck now spends alot of his air time now talking about how corrupt things are in our government,and he talks alot about the open borders. He says now he is seeing more Americans everywhere waking up to the fact our government has been taken over by people who aren't looking out for our best interests in this country, and more people than ever don't trust this government now...We have some very bad evil people running this country right now!

I've been listening to the Glen Beck show everyday both on the radio and his TV show. Glen Beck now spends alot of his air time now talking about how corrupt things are in our government,and he talks alot about the open borders.
    Molly, I noticed that, too about Glen Beck. I think he sees how successful Lou Dobbs is and decided to follow his lead. Beck was quite different in the recent past compared to the image he's trying to project now. I think he saw what was working for Dobbs and ran with it, but maybe that's not so bad. Anything that will make people more aware is beneficial.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Bush's legacy will be that of a President that seemed to do everything in his power to pardon 20-30 million aliens that invaded our nation, and make them instant citizens,whether they wanted to become citizens or not.I voted for him twice but in my mind he will be in future history books as the very worst President ever for refusing to protect the American people from invasion while he is "nation building" in the Middle East.It would occur to the casual observer the world over that he seems to care more about creating a country in Iraq and providing jobs for mexico's millions of poor than he does for the welfare of his own country's people.I have sadly come to this conclusion after supporting him through thick and thin in the first six years of his reign. I was wrong and I hope my family,friends,and God will forgive me for encouraging people to vote for him.It's difficult to forgive myself for my poor judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Bush's legacy will be that of a President that seemed to do everything in his power to pardon 20-30 million aliens that invaded our nation, and make them instant citizens,whether they wanted to become citizens or not.I voted for him twice but in my mind he will be in future history books as the very worst President ever for refusing to protect the American people from invasion while he is "nation building" in the Middle East.It would occur to the casual observer the world over that he seems to care more about creating a country in Iraq and providing jobs for mexico's millions of poor than he does for the welfare of his own country's people.I have sadly come to this conclusion after supporting him through thick and thin in the first six years of his reign. I was wrong and I hope my family,friends,and God will forgive me for encouraging people to vote for him.It's difficult to forgive myself for my poor judgement.
    I voted for him the second time around. The first time was Pat Buchanan .
    I feel like a fool, as I'm sure most do who voted for him. I stuck up for him tooth and nail until I just couldn't anymore because I finally realized the truth about him. That wasn't easy since I didn't want to believe he was so evil.

Bush: He's not representing America!
    Contradiction in terms; Bush = Facism
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome

Don't feel bad about voting for him, many of us voted for him too... We all didn't know he was a wolf in sheeps clothing, he's been a great Deceiver!...I'm really surprized how much of a traitor this man has become...His arrogance about what he is doing sickens me!

Frightening as it may seem I do not believe the wealthy elite in our government who are controlled by wealthy corporation see themselves as Americans but simply wealthy people with power who can live anywhere they wish in the world.
    Oldguy, I agree with you. They see themselves as "above Americans" as if we're now some slave labor group of cash crop robots.

A country can turn to a new direction with lightning speed, though.
    We will.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

I couldn't hold my nose long enough to vote for either candidate in the last two elections, I didn't vote. Buchanan would have been my choice, but that wasn't going to happen. I wish I had had the courage of my convictions and voted for him anyway.

Point - I don't fault anyone for voting for Pres. Bush - either time, really. I mean look at the choices we were given. I don't think that was accidental -

I do wish more had awakened to his real agenda earlier, but not sure how it would have affected the election.

The fact is, they are all in it together - he is the figurehead and themouthpiece, but there are plenty more working like little beavers to dismantle this country.

So, now that we know, we need to come to some agreement on which will be the best one this time - hope Lou Dobbs runs ----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As nntrixie says, I just wish we had been awake to his real agenda sooner than we were.

He is such a disappointment to the American people who put a great deal of trust in him.

He really doesn't say a word about so many of our problems, in fact he tries to negate everything the American people try to say regarding illegal immigration. He thought that he could just over-ride us on this issue to suit his personal agenda.

All he talks about is Iraq and although we all know that the war is critically important, we deserve to have him deal with our problems and concerns here at home simultaneously.

All he has to do is to say that people who are in our country illegally need to return to their country of origin. If he said that in public, on TV, we would not only believe that they are serious about this crackdown, but so many people would simply self-deport because they would think it was for real.

But no, apparently, that's asking too much from this president.

That's why U.S. citizens can't wait for a new president and THIS TIME, we better clearly know the next president's agenda inside and out AHEAD OF TIME.

We all learn by our mistakes. I voted for him too. But things weren't in such havick at that time.
    There's no sense in feeling guilty. At least we came to our senses.
    Too bad we can't start the Presidential Election out on a "Trial Basis".
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast