Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The more I wonder who he is so indebted to in Mexico and why.
    There has got to be something to this. We all feel it. I was always taught to trust my gut instinct, and my gut tells me, and it seems almost all of us, that something is rotten with Bush.

Why then can't the people act on their concerns? What is stopping us from getting to the bottom of it?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    AND THE MORE THAT COMES TO LIGHT
    The more I wonder who he is so indebted to in Mexico and why.
    I have explained this before. He's not indebted to Mexico. He is indebted to the European banks, and the only way that he can get more credit is to bring in more warm bodies to monetize. That's the immediate issue. Beyond that, the banks and their owners - elitists who want to own the world - have a greater goal of destroying the sovereignty of the US and converting its citizens to serfs. Requiring the administration to import foreign peasants is a means to that end.

I have explained this before. He's not indebted to Mexico. He is indebted to the European banks, and the only way that he can get more credit is to bring in more warm bodies to monetize. That's the immediate issue. Beyond that, the banks and their owners - elitists who want to own the world - have a greater goal of destroying the sovereignty of the US and converting its citizens to serfs. Requiring the administration to import foreign peasants is a means to that end.
    Crocket, I respect your opinion, but I've reached the point that I now believe it is more than that. No president in his right mind would do so much against the will of so many of the American people unless there was something he was desperate to protect or hide for personal reasons.

I'm sorry, Crocket. I don't like to think it, and like it even less to say it, but I'm going to be honest. I do not think he would put himself or his party through this much trouble just for the European banks. I just can't believe that anymore. I agree that is part of it, but I think the root of the problem is deeper, Crocket.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crocket, I have to say, I have not had time to take up learning more about sovereignty, but I do have to say that what you have said is likely it.

One World Order, One World Religion. Working our way to using biometrics in the guise to keep us "safe" and as well leaning more and more towards a cashless society, the banks have been pushing for it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

something is rotten with Bush.
    Yes, something is wretchedly rancid in the white house and it smells to high heaven! And everytime the President gives a speech/press conference the stench increases.

Think he might be.....well how should I put it, in the pockets of some cartels? Think he got some money from them to use elsewhere? It would seem if a drug smuggler could be set free and alowed to testify against the very ones who tried to stop him smuggling drugs, and our own government officials helped this guy, then it seems someone behind the scenes pushed for it.

Free access across our borders, in exchange for money?

AmericanElizabeth wrote
    Think he might be.....well how should I put it, in the pockets of some cartels? Think he got some money from them to use elsewhere? It would seem if a drug smuggler could be set free and alowed to testify against the very ones who tried to stop him smuggling drugs, and our own government officials helped this guy, then it seems someone behind the scenes pushed for it.
    I believe that this is why there has been a coverup. Someone along the line is connected somehow in some way. Someone is covering for someone else's skeleton and that someone else is in deep doo doo. Who ever you are, you should fess up and come clean. Maybe we can get a lighter sentence for you..if you cooperate. You can't run, you can't hide and you WILL be caught becuase what you have done was way out of line and so blatent that you have attracted A GROUP OF ATTENTION TO YOUR ASS! Good luck, LIAR
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE's
    Think he might be.....well how should I put it, in the pockets of some cartels?
    Well, something like this is what comes to my mind. However, we have no official proof and therefore we can't assume it to be true. I'm just saying that something doesn't seem right. Something tells me it's more than the NAU.

I'm not going to go around saying that I think President Bush is involved in something so terrible as that....for many obvious reasons.....one being that it just wouldn't be right, another because I'm not that stupid.

I'm just saying that something doesn't seem right and that it seems as though Mexico has a lot that they are able to hold over his head so that he is forced to comply with them.

Maybe it is the NAU and nothing else. There are just a lot of unanswered questions and what happened to Agents Ramos and Compean is what has caused me to ask more indepth questions about why President Bush is allowing this to go on.

I've been saying all along he's not going to pardon and it looks like their strategy is that if time passes, it might just go away if people don't bring it up. Maybe the Bush machine will attempt to silence those who've brought it up in the past.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I really wonder how much TIME he took to study his December pardons of the drug dealers?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast