Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS IT ME.
    or has the elected MORON in the white house stayed low since Christmas time so tht he does not have to get in public and really take any questions from the AMERICAN people he is sworn to represent?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    King George needs to be kicked off the throne..........pronto!
    then what?... install Dick Cheney?.... after that install PELOSI???? talk about going from bad to worse..... we are stuck with this bozo!

WORSE, in this press conference he stated:

"money trumps..... peace, sometimes; commercial interests are powerful intersts..."... with some grinning and snickering thrown in.... so he finally told the truth: MONEY TRUMPS EVERYTHING, EVEN NATIONAL SECURITY....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Legal said:

I'm not going to go around saying that I think President Bush is involved in something so terrible as that....for many obvious reasons.....one being that it just wouldn't be right, another because I'm not that stupid.
    Didn't realize saying what other people are thinking and insinuating was stupid, but as Forest's mama always said "Stupid is as stupid does!".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't realize saying what other people are thinking and insinuating was stupid, but as Forest's mama always said "Stupid is as stupid does!".
    I can only speak for myself, AE. I don't have any proof that President Bush is involved with drug cartels, etc. At this point I join those who are interested in finding out whether or not there could be some personal reason to explain why President Bush seems to be so indebted to Mexico or whether there is any chance that he is being blackmailed.

I do think it would be stupid for me to go around saying that I think something like that is a fact or true, when nothing like that has been proven.

I wasn't trying to speak for you or for anyone else. I can only speak for myself. I should have chosen a better word than "stupid" but I was very tired the other night when I posted. The word I would have preferred to use is "irresponsible".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think anything is posible right now, and it is not irresponsible to simply discuss concerns we all have. We do have the right to speak freely, we are not saying it is fact, we are talking amongst ourselves in a "what if" mode.

We all feel there is a big problem, and that big problem is affecting our daily lives.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is nothing wrong with cautious speculation and asking questions. We'll see what happens. It appears there are more and more people who want to know whether or not President Bush could have personal interests at stake in the outcome of this Mexican invasion. We'll see. We may be on to something.

I do like the name "Bordergate". It sure seems appropriate!!

I am noticing a few more articles being written and they're wanting answers to the same questions that we have. I have noticed in every article that I've read about this that they are cautious and so far every author has made a comment or two on how they are being cautious in their speculation. There is probably an element of concern for some people about......basically some sort of action President Bush might take regarding those who are coming out with this. One never knows. Anything is possible as we've seen with Agents Ramos and Compean. I cannot blame people for approaching this with caution....in fact I would agree. Maybe I'm not the bravest of the brave. I'll be willing to admit that.

This is very serious, and although we have a lot of reasons to wonder, have questions and want answers.......
    I believe as Redbadger said that we will get to the bottom of it.

I don't think we should run away from this, not by any means!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe what I'm thinking is wrong. If so, then all the better. It would mean that our freedom of speech is strongly recognized and respected by those who are in power. We do hear President Bush say that people have a right to express their opinions. He's said that quite a few times.

So, maybe I'm just a big chicken!!! That may be what it is, in fact it probably is!!

April
    Legal wrote:

We do hear President Bush say that people have a right to express their opinions. He's said that quite a few times.
    However, it appears that He does not listen to anyone who has a different opinion/view than him...that would be Americans, congress etc. In essense he is saying speak on and out....but I am not listening. I have decided...Iam the decider so...Straight on into that brick wall, we go.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456