Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Mapwife wrote:

I've been saying all along he's not going to pardon and it looks like their strategy is that if time passes, it might just go away if people don't bring it up. Maybe the Bush machine will attempt to silence those who've brought it up in the past.
    I think you are right he is hoping that if he keeps ignoring it and us , time will pass and all objectons to his objectionable behavior will just go away and he will get his way as he always has.

I think it is very important to keep the heat on and keep turning it up. I believe there will come a point when Bush will have to face up to what he has done, but we will have to make him. It will be the voice and determination of the American people that will bring this about.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    [quote:37tx4kzg]AND THE MORE THAT COMES TO LIGHT
    The more I wonder who he is so indebted to in Mexico and why.
    I have explained this before. He's not indebted to Mexico. He is indebted to the European banks, and the only way that he can get more credit is to bring in more warm bodies to monetize. That's the immediate issue. Beyond that, the banks and their owners - elitists who want to own the world - have a greater goal of destroying the sovereignty of the US and converting its citizens to serfs. Requiring the administration to import foreign peasants is a means to that end.
    [/quote:37tx4kzg]

OK, Crocket, where I am confused is what do the banks gain in taking out middle class America? What is going to happen when our purchasing power is gone because we are all poor and in the same shape as Mexico. Seems to me they are tearing us down to the level that Mexico is trying to crawl out of. How is this going to help anybody? Who is going to purchase all the crap china and the rest of the world is produceing? I doubt if they will making 55 cents and hour? I am sure Baffled over this one!!!!And who is going to pay taxes to sustain our government?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Think he might be.....well how should I put it, in the pockets of some cartels? Think he got some money from them to use elsewhere? It would seem if a drug smuggler could be set free and alowed to testify against the very ones who tried to stop him smuggling drugs, and our own government officials helped this guy, then it seems someone behind the scenes pushed for it.

Free access across our borders, in exchange for money?
    My thoughts exactly! Bush does the drug cartels (Mexican government) a favor, and the drug cartels (Mexican government) does him a favor. I have a real strong feeling that Bush got in way over his head in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Think he might be.....well how should I put it, in the pockets of some cartels? Think he got some money from them to use elsewhere? It would seem if a drug smuggler could be set free and alowed to testify against the very ones who tried to stop him smuggling drugs, and our own government officials helped this guy, then it seems someone behind the scenes pushed for it.

My thoughts exactly! Bush does the drug cartels (Mexican government) a favor, and the drug cartels (Mexican government) does him a favor. I have a real strong feeling that Bush got in way over his head in this one.
    http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/c ... drugs.html
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

April
    The success of Bush Vice Presidential running mate Richard Cheney at leading Halliburton, Inc. to a five year $3.8 billion "pig-out" on federal contracts and taxpayer-insured loans is only a partial indicator of what may happen if the Bush ticket wins in two weeks. A closer look at available research, including an August 2, 2000 report by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI) at www.public-i.org, suggests that drug money has played a role in the successes achieved by Halliburton under Cheney's tenure as CEO from 1995 to 2000. This is especially true for Halliburton's most famous subsidiary, heavy construction and oil giant, Brown and Root. A deeper look into history reveals that Brown and Root's past as well as the past of Dick Cheney himself, connect to the international drug trade on more than one occasion and in more than one way.

Thanks whatmattersmost, this certainly shines more light on the subject. This does not surprise me , it just makes the outrage go up a notch. This would explain the reason Bush acts like Mexico has him by the B___ and jumps to cater to their every demand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    [quote:1a1g9ux4]AND THE MORE THAT COMES TO LIGHT
    The more I wonder who he is so indebted to in Mexico and why.
    I have explained this before. He's not indebted to Mexico. He is indebted to the European banks, and the only way that he can get more credit is to bring in more warm bodies to monetize. That's the immediate issue. Beyond that, the banks and their owners - elitists who want to own the world - have a greater goal of destroying the sovereignty of the US and converting its citizens to serfs. Requiring the administration to import foreign peasants is a means to that end.
    OK, Crocket, where I am confused is what do the banks gain in taking out middle class America? What is going to happen when our purchasing power is gone because we are all poor and in the same shape as Mexico. Seems to me they are tearing us down to the level that Mexico is trying to crawl out of. How is this going to help anybody? Who is going to purchase all the crap china and the rest of the world is produceing? I doubt if they will making 55 cents and hour? I am sure Baffled over this one!!!!And who is going to pay taxes to sustain our government?[/quote:1a1g9ux4]
    The middle class means nothing to the banks. This is not about profits; it's about power and control. When the plan is complete, there will be a ruling class (the only "customers" the banks care about) and there will be a massive serf class. There is no room for a true middle class.

In order to understand this, you have to understand the mindset of those who control the banks. They are largely the sitting and the deposed monarchies of Europe. To their minds, the democratic egalitarian movements of the last 200 years have been a disruption to their preferred monarchical and feudal systems. The enemy of any monarchy is a powerful and educated middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    The success of Bush Vice Presidential running mate Richard Cheney at leading Halliburton, Inc. to a five year $3.8 billion "pig-out" on federal contracts and taxpayer-insured loans is only a partial indicator of what may happen if the Bush ticket wins in two weeks. A closer look at available research, including an August 2, 2000 report by the Center for Public Integrity (CPI) at www.public-i.org, suggests that drug money has played a role in the successes achieved by Halliburton under Cheney's tenure as CEO from 1995 to 2000. This is especially true for Halliburton's most famous subsidiary, heavy construction and oil giant, Brown and Root. A deeper look into history reveals that Brown and Root's past as well as the past of Dick Cheney himself, connect to the international drug trade on more than one occasion and in more than one way.

Thanks whatmattersmost, this certainly shines more light on the subject. This does not surprise me , it just makes the outrage go up a notch. This would explain the reason Bush acts like Mexico has him by the B___ and jumps to cater to their every demand.
    April there are a lot of pieces to the Bush family puzzle. Mostly past deals (sins of the father) that has continued in their family line for decades now. Bits and pieces are scattered all over the internet and when you put them together its just mind boggling how the corruption has thrived and grown. Here's another piece:

http://www.elandar.com/bush/amigos.html

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Wow, you always have a really interesting article to read Thanks. It's a long one, but it looks like it's a good one. I'll be reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Wow, you always have a really interesting article to read Thanks. It's a long one, but it looks like it's a good one. I'll be reading it.
    The best thing that we can all do is get to know our enemy. Thanks firecracker and you're welcome.

April
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

Bits and pieces are scattered all over the internet and when you put them together its just mind boggling how the corruption has thrived and grown. Here's another piece:
    Thanks for all the info...... and it is indeed mindboggling !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast