Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BUSH REVISED HIS KEY PROPAGANDA LINE YESTERDAY -- BIG NEWS!

Did anyone else fall off their chair when Bush changed his key illegal alien propaganda line from:

"They [illegals] do jobs Americans won't do"

to

"The jobs they [illegals] are doing."

Do you get the significance of this? He eliminated the idea that Americans won't do the jobs illegals are now doing. My question is if this was just an oversight or his political handlers told him to drop his usual line.

This is a huge change. I guess we'll find out soon what the Bush WH is up too.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

He's oh so bright and clever, isn't he ? That's why his approval ratings are below zero.

Too bad we already used the nickname "Tricky Dicky"on Richard Nixon, it fits this one so well.

Hey, didn't "Tricky Dicky" get impeached ?! Hmmmm. Such coincidences.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, Tricky got impeached...but when the Dems said they were dropping the idea of impeaching Bush he became even more emboldened.

Enemy #1 is now in our Whitehouse. Without the Congress we can't get him out.

MJ

Re: BUSH REVISED HIS KEY PROPAGANDA LINE YESTERDAY -- BIG N

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Did anyone else fall off their chair when Bush changed his key illegal alien propaganda line from:

"They [illegals] do jobs Americans won't do"

to

"The jobs they [illegals] are doing."

Do you get the significance of this? He eliminated the idea that Americans won't do the jobs illegals are now doing. My question is if this was just an oversight or his political handlers told him to drop his usual line.

This is a huge change. I guess we'll find out soon what the Bush WH is up too.
    I noticed this too. I am sure he was told to change his line.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve,

Good to see you posting again. Have seen you around in awhile.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

WavTek,

Hello! Yes I haven't been on ALIPAC as much because the OJJPAC web site writing, design, and updates takes many many hours!

So instead of writing so much here....I write mostly there and check in here when I can, which is still pretty often, even if I don't post.

ALIPAC's doing just great without me! And I'm glad to see old and new people here! The discussion stats seem to be up 33% consistently.

Pro Patria,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Ya he's being forced to watch his choice of words now. I also heard,"jobs Americans can't do for that pay".

But you really have to listen very closely to each and every word.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

Bush is here from Mexico doing the job Americans don't want him to do.

Don't change Dicks in the middle of a screw
    Vote for Nixon in '72

I'm trying to think of a witticism for Bushy Boy... a quick two-liner to chant if the idiot happens to be within ear shot or to post where Vicente's boyfriend can see it.

just to keep info accurate: Nixon did NOT get impeached. He resigned.
    {it's not fun being the wet towel ya know, lol}

STEVE
    sure did notice. His handlers are trying to side step the doo doo they got him into. Every argument can be crushed by us and they know it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast