Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    I just bumped this old thread up. There are lots of good contact addresses on there as well as the good idea about the pink slips.

may I offer the suggestion that we do the post cards rather than the letters because of the time delay involved in letters (for inspection)?

Not to mention that postcards are cheaper to mail, which adds up if your're sending out a lot of them.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I would like to re-iterate that calling names and making accusations isn't going to bode well. Someone needs to tone down the message so that is isn't so inflammatory. Keep in mind that in addition to ticking off the politicians, you can also tick off anyone else who sees the message and make them change sides or jump to the other side of the fence in the process.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well

I did not call names and I did not accuse! The words came out of Bush's mouth! I did not put them there! As an American citizen I was and am insulted by his remarks. What am I supposed to do? Just sit there and take it and keep my mouth shut? That is why we are where we are now, because for to many years this is exactly what we have done!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

But don't you see, ohflybegone, if you send out a post card with the word TRAITOR and the tone of the message it is going to look bad?

That is what I mean. No, I don't say sit back. I say re-word the message.

Sorry, I'm batting a thousand lately. I'm thinking I better not answer any more posts because my words aren't coming out the way I mean them, apparently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Harrasment? It's called, putting them on notice. They are counting on voters to be timid. It has to stop!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I like the pink slip campaign. Give us a few days to get the targets list together here on the site. We can have our ALIPAC graphics designer make them. He made the fliers.

W

Great W! I like the pink slip idea too. Think Pink!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Junius

I'm not fussing at you!

Although a lot of them ARE traitors I think we can come up with a good card. All we have to do is state the FACTS of what they are or are not doing. The truth is the truth.

Sorry, like all of us, I get hot under the collar sometimes at the total deceit and irresponsible behavior of our politicians. They know full well what they are doing they just don't CARE!

Ahhhhhhhh

It was Judy's idea! I knew it was one of the gals on ALIPAC! Lets do it Judy!

Well well, Maybe I can get my congressman to hand deliver a couple of pink slips to some Senators. Since I will be seeing him on the 22.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123