Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He just tossed our Constitution in the trash. This is the reason why we have 20,000 military troops on the street.
    START FLOODING YOUR SENATORS AND CONGRESSPEOPLE NOW WITH PHONE CALLS!
    I will start with Saxby Chambles
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I want THEM ALL on Trial for Treason, Sedition as well as FRAUD, WASTE and ABUSE of Tax payer Funds..... IT is time for the Trials to begin

As a matter of fact it is time for the Fema CAMPS to be opened up for the Congress, the Senate and EVERY Single Member of this corrupt administration Led by the Grossly Incompetant and TREASONOUS actions of this pathetic WORM some of you still call our President.

Lock them up and put them on trial in front of the people... you have the facts staring right at you in the face and you do nothing America....

What is the Matter with you.. are you Blind, Deaf or a Mute ... what is your problem... Yep .. thats it, they need to go on trial

AGAIN.. if you are not part of the SOLUTION... YOU ARE THE PROBLEM for letting them get away with this crap
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHO AMONG OUR LEADERS ARE GOING TO DO THEIR JOB AND BRING THIS TRAITOR TO JUSTICE? OR ARE THEY GOING TO CAVE AND BEND LIKE COWARDS?

I guess bush's mandate of E-Verify went out the window with our Constitution
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-140215.html

On June 6, President George W. Bush signed an executive order requiring federal contractors to use E-Verify, a free, Internet-based system that enables employers within seconds to check an employee’s eligibility to work in the U.S. The new regulation requires federal contractors to use E-Verify when they start work under new government contracts or hire new workers under existing contracts.
    The arrest of the governor of ILLinois is sure taking the spotlight away from this treason and sedition.

Im so damn pissed right now, Im fuming! Im going to go pour myself a strong one and wake up ready to take action on this in the morning.

Someone take that fools pen away!!

He has a mental illness!!

Send him to the ranch in Craford where he can play with his Pet Goats
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I just found this out and am so mad, mad, mad, my blood is boiling

I think we should all of us, call every Senator and Peloi along with our own congressman...If they do not do something about this we should start a petition in every state to gather signatures to have special elections and throw the traitors OUT, every last one of them that won't fix this!!

NO MORE OF YOUR CRAP..."WE CAN DO IT" this is phrase has new meaning NOW!!

This is exacty what the Department of transportation did with the Mexican truck pilot program...just before they were goin out on recess. and the bastards did it again!!!!

WAKE UP YOU DAMN FOOLS!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Just want to make sure I get this right.

The only difference between these new AG workers and illegal aliens is that these H2A workers will be documented and permitted to work in the US? They will compete directly with millions of illegal aliens that are here now and who've lost jobs? This is either a brilliant move or a stupid move, depending on which way you look at it.

Who will laraza advocate for now? The visa holders or the illegals?
    Who would even hire illegal aliens if they can hire a migrant with a visa?
    "

I'm wondering what that idiot Bush is going to sign next. He's determined to finish this country off before he leaves office.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Just want to make sure I get this right.

The only difference between these new AG workers and illegal aliens is that these H2A workers will be documented and permitted to work in the US? They will compete directly with millions of illegal aliens that are here now and who've lost jobs? This is either a brilliant move or a stupid move, depending on which way you look at it.

Who will laraza advocate for now? The visa holders or the illegals?
    Who would even hire illegal aliens if they can hire a migrant with a visa?
    The problem with this is, that there is no limit now on how many they can bring in. Workers will come into the country, work a day or two, and toddle off to work anywhere they want to. All the governement regulations have been dropped on this program as far as I can tell. This just opened the door to let in as many foreign nationals as possible, without it even passing the smell test. Get ready because the flood is about to begin unless we can find a way to stop this somehow.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Not one more step back... that was it.... This corruption must stop... Little man syndrome has no place in politics.

he must be put on trial... all must be put on notice. They have crossed the line repeatedly and rubbed it into your face

This piece of cow dung must be put on trial in front of the people

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast