Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Someone take that fools pen away!!

He has a mental illness!!

Send him to the ranch in Craford where he can play with his Pet Goats
    Can't we just send him on a hunting trip with Cheney? I am too angry to write coherently now, give me a few moments to digest this.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

House just passed car Bail out 237-170, goes to the Senate tomorrow....We need to hit them early, this means they will be in DC still!!

Phones are going to be jammed between the Bail out and the H2-A crap!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

A Labor Department spokesman said Wednesday night that the final rules would be made public Thursday and published in the Federal Register on Dec. 18, which means they'd take effect two days before Barack Obama is sworn in as president Jan. 20.
    This is a tranparency problem. Why is this taking over a week to put before the public? Anchent Egyptian stone carvers could publish it faster.

This is just Agjobs on drugs.

Right and once you legalize a farm laborer or give them citizenship, they leave the fields for another job.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They just said it doesn't look like they have enough votes for the Bail out!

NOW IS THE TIME TO BE HEARD, ONCE THEY LEAVE DC THEY WON'T BE BACK UNTIL JAN!!

TELL THEM STOP BUSH'S AGS AMNESTY!!! NOW
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need to get Congress' attention before they split for the holiday. I'm going to start sending out emails tonight and finish up in the morning. We need to notify all 100 Senators and as many House members as possible.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Every one of those traitors on Capital Hell and the drug and alcohol abusing son of Felipe Calderon who has disgraced the Mexican Presidential Palace in Washington DC (drug cartel) should be tried for wasting valuable oxygen. They sacrificed 4000 lives and wasted billions of dollars in Iraq claiming they are protecting the American people while they have just opened our borders letting everyone in the country without a g-d damned clue to who they are and what their intentions may be. The biggest fraud ever pertrated against the American people is not the bailout but this g-d damned corrupt government. Are you ready everyone? I feel a Lipton Tea Party coming on!!!
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

We need to make as much noise about this as we can so more and more people find out about it. Check your local newspapers. Find an article about the economy, or anything as long as there is a comment section at the bottom, and tell people about this. Call radio stations and the news media.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Here's a news release from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor (in PDF) that outlines the dismal employment picture in our country. Use these stats:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Here we are in the worst financial mess since the Great Depression. Americans are losing jobs by the millions. But the Sh#t-Head traitor in the White House has only one thing on his mind, 'Screw the American people and give an Amnesty for his beloved illegal aliens'...This is nothing but an act of treason!

Banned
    I lost sleep after hearing lou on this yesterday . Sounded like another Amnesty masked by Agriculture Crap , I searched for hours trying to get some facts to no avail , now I see that the great Americans we all are . We Are Awake and Will Take Action .
    Lets Kick Their Ass today . This Move Is Bush Low Life Traditional Insanity .
    Are We Surprised , Not .
    Take a deep breath and LETS ROLL .
    We All Know What To Do . This President needs psychiatric intervention ,
    I Suggest A Swift Kick In The Balls , His Pea Brain Is Most likely Behind Them " my opinion " .

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast