Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS IS PURE AMNESTY! THE ONLY THING 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE TO SAY IS "I WORK ON A FARM" AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO REMAIN AND CONTINUE TO THRIVE IN OUR COUNTRY!

BUSH AND THIS ADMINISTRATION CAN GO TO HELL! THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN TURNED OVER TO A BUNCH OF ILLEGAL HISPANICS.

BUSH HAS SIGNED OVER OUR COUNTRY TO A 3RD WORLD MASS WITH A SMIRK AND A STROKE OF HIS PEN. I AM TOTALLY PISSED BEYOND WORDS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    LETS KEEP CALLING PATRIOTS!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

Thanks for the contact list "April" on my calls and faxes!!!

"airdale" I like your opinion, I do believe you are on to something there, i'm pretty sure you are correct on the location of his pea brain

MAKE THEM HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR EVERYONE, LET THEM KNOW WE ARE MAD AS HELL OUT HERE AND SICK AND TIRED.

NO MORE AMNESTY'S!!! NO MORE GUEST WORKERS, PROTECT AMERICANS JOBS AND PAY!!!!!

looks like the Republicans in the Senate are not going along with the car bail out, which means they are separating themselves from the Bush. Good let them file chapter 11, I am thinking it may be the only way to protect the workers,

It makes no sense they are going broke here but opening a new plant in Russia, explain that one!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Should we shut down the government! Are the American Citizens going to have to get marching in the streets?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called and just told Senate Burr of North Carolina that I and all North Carolina citizens should be in the street yelling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Just saw this and I'm starting calls and faxes now.

I saw Lou's show before I headed to work last night. I just got home and I'll be making my calls today

Lou's transcript for this yesterday when he had this on his show.

DOBBS: The Bush administration is giving the agricultural industry an early Christmas present. Some lame duck. The administration has decided to change the rules in the middle of the night for so-called guest workers in agriculture. You may remember this is the president who said we needed a guest worker program who ignored throughout the fact that we have more than 11 guest worker programs already in the country.

Well, the administration found one more guest worker program and found some new rules that they thought would make it easier for businesses to bring in more cheap foreign labor and at the same time allow them to cut the wages of American farm workers. The Bush administration making the change in the dead of night hoping that no one would notice. Well guess what, Mr. President? We did. Bill Tucker has our report.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

BILL TUCKER, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): The labor competition for farm workers just intensified. The Department of Labor posted rule changes that eliminate the requirement that farms hire U.S. farm workers first. No longer will a farm be required to show that they have looked for available domestic farm workers to get an H-2A visa. They'll just have to file a letter saying they need foreign guest workers. The H-2A visa program for agricultural workers has no cap, meaning the number of workers that can be brought in are unlimited.

BRUCE GOLDSTEIN, FARMWORKER JUSTICE: The whole point of the H-2A program is supposed to be that if there is a shortage of labor, then the employers must demonstrate that they are actively recruiting workers to try to get them to apply for their jobs, and they must offer decent wages and working conditions to attract them to those jobs.

TUCKER: Instead the new rules would slash wages for a group of workers that the United Farm Workers say now only earn roughly $15,000 a year. The proposed changes have been known for a while. They've been pushed by large agribusiness saying farm labor is in short supply. It's an argument that has a familiar ring.

GEORGE W. BUSH, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: I'm for a temporary worker program. We got to create a lawful way for foreign workers to fill jobs that Americans are not doing.

TUCKER: But unemployment levels are at 15-year highs. And there are some 20 guest worker programs -- the B-visa, H-visa, O-visa, P- visa, Q-visa, and the R-visa. And then there are some student visas which allow the visa holder to work part time. It's not clear how many guest workers were admitted to the U.S. last year, but the State Department issued roughly two million guest worker visas in fiscal year 2008.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

TUCKER: Now, as for the rule changes to the H-2A program, there still is a chance that Congress could stop the rule change, but it's not likely. In fact not many in Congress appear aware of the pending changes which go into effect January 16th and it doesn't stop at Congress, Lou. A number of agricultural economists I called today had no idea that these rule changes had been posted.

DOBBS: Well I want to say this administration is going out with their legacy. This is one of the most dispiriting, deceitful, dishonest groups of people ever to make up an administration and they do so with the most sanctimonious of attitudes about it all. I think that they are -- they are a disgrace to this nation, each and every one of those people involved in this kind of nonsense.

This president, he wants a legacy. I'll tell you what his legacy is. It's one of disgust. It is contemptible what this man has done on almost every front. Bill Tucker, thank you very much. Appreciate it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

The H-2A visa program for agricultural workers has no cap, meaning the number of workers that can be brought in are unlimited.

Can somebody put up a list of the radio shows. We need to get the word out fast.

CALL, FAX, E-MAIL YOUR CONGRESS MEMBERS! LET'S GET THEIR ATTENTION BEFORE THEY LEAVE ON HOLIDAY!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast