Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two offices of Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee said that they knew nothing of this situation. One office said that they were busy handling auto bailout calls. I referred them to the AP story with title and date.

Luke 2 - "Unto is born in the City of David, a Saviour Christ Jesus"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, from what I'm gathering, Congress will leave as soon as they get this auto bailout done, and that may be as soon as today. If they leave, we can forget getting their attention on this because they won't be back until after the holidays. By then, it will be too late.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Erik Nicholson, UFW director of guest worker affairs, said guest workers "could end up placing them in a box down by a river." He added: "What's gone unanswered by the Bush administration is what is going to happen to hundreds of thousands of undocumented farmworkers who will be displaced" if employers replace them with H-2A workers.
    "Hundreds of thousands"??? How about millions? If they are not here legally, they should not get any jobs or benefits and should return home!
    "

These things happen when everyone is leaving or when some other crisis is looming to take people's attention away.

Our nation is slipping away by executive order and distraction in the "dead of night."

Let's keep working and keep getting the message out to all that we can to combat the evil and corruption that abounds.

If my Senators' offices are not aware of this, then many more are not. Try to contact your local and district offices as well.

Luke 2 - "Unto is born in the City of David, a Saviour Christ Jesus"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

SOSAD said something about them coming back around the 7th of Jan. If they do, we may have a chance.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this one we will not let get away... I am so POed I have had a migraine .... it's time to charge these people with the crime of the century

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Good luck......I don't hold out much hope as this so called government is beyond corrupt. I called many Senators and congresspeople this morning about Feinstein's agjobs brought back to life (pt2) basically saying Bush has opened the borders. I said this makes absolutely no sense when millions are out of work, November's unemployment increase was the biggest in 32 years and the rate is expected to top out to at least 10 percent next year. Staffers didn't seem too concerned but they will be when we are up to our eyeballs in illegal aliens. Ignorant aholes............

Welcome to the NAU komrades
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Just spoke to Sen. John Cornyn's office in Austin and they new NOTHING about this. The staffer was absolutely caught off guard but sounded alarmed that his office was just now finding out about it. She said she would immediately contact the Senator to update him of this issue. Next I will call Sen. Hutchison.

My blood is boiling over this. One day, sooner rather than later, we will have to retake our government to stop this dictatorial nonsense! I can't use the words that I would like to but suffice it to say, they aren't pretty!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, from what I'm gathering, Congress will leave as soon as they get this auto bailout done, and that may be as soon as today. If they leave, we can forget getting their attention on this because they won't be back until after the holidays. By then, it will be too late.
    Just as the dictator planned.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I have spent hours on this, written this article im about to release and Ive spoken at length on the phone with Roy Beck of Numbers about this.

We are going to tell people, collect feedback, and offer solutions on Monday.

With today being late Thursday afternoon, our efforts to generate any press or actually reach lawmakers will be greatly hindered due to timing.

Perhaps we should call the ICE hotline and ask them to arrest Bush and Chertoff?

I'm as angry about this as all of you are, but I do not clearly know yet what... if anything... we can do effectively about this.

Sure, we can all call and write the White House but we all know that is useless. Might make some people feel better, but useless and unlikely to have any effect.

Going to launch my rant, collect feedback, ponder, and come up with something by Monday I hope.

W
    I suggest everyone pray for strength and direction. This may feel bigger than we are, but it is not bigger than God.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast