Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is Still working extremely Hard .... For the illegals !

What is it Exactly with President Bush and His Quest and Mission to reward millions of illegals with U.S citizenship?
    I feel really embarrassed now after voting twice for him, after defending him and his actions time after time in front of people that criticized him and his policies. I feel embarrassed because I should have known better, although the alternative in the last 2 elections was much worse, I rather have stayed home and not give him my vote. His actions turned 180 degrees on him.
    This President is the worst when it comes to the illegal Immigration issue, never before, even under the most liberal president that we had such an influx of illegal aliens into this country and such a lack of immigration enforcement and prosecution, we have a president that is selling us out, and his actions will result in the permanent deterioration of this country into becoming a third world toilet. Why would any American white, black, brown, Hispanic or Asian wants that? Is Beyond me. Any normal person in this world tries his best to improve his life and the life of his children and grand children after him. This president is working very hard to lower the standard of life for his people, his children and grand children.
    All his actions or inactions on this issue are disgusting! In order to keep my website www.congressandimmigration.com updated with the latest news, I go through tons of immigration news on a daily basis. Not even once I found something positive this man has done on this subject, even the day he forcedly signed the 700 miles fence into law, he looked as if somebody in his family died, he was totally sad.
    I will not be surprised if he intentionally screwed up the elections for republicans to get a congress that is friendlier to illegal aliens, so he can finally get his wish and grant millions of lawbreakers amnesty. If was obvious that the majority of Americans are not happy with the war in Iraq, why did he come out a few days before the elections publicly saying that he will keep Donald Rumsfeld until the end of his presidency, and then one day after the elections, he lets him go?. If he kept his mouth shut or let him go before the elections, election results may have been different. But I believe he did it intentionally so republicans loose.
    you think that him asking for the national guard on the border, and signing the 700 miles border fence and busting a couple of employers that employed illegal aliens was a genuine act from him to secure this country? If you did I'm sorry to say you are wrong. It was all a trick as I cautioned before on my website to fool the American Citizens, so he can ask for Amnesty later. I was right, if you heard his weekly radio address last Saturday you would have agreed that it was all a joke. Here are a few lines from the AP
    President Bush says he's fulfilled his pledge to help beef up border security by sending National Guard troops to Southwestern states. Now, he's challenging Congress to give him legislation that will welcome more foreigners into the country
    Speaking in his weekly radio address, Bush says immigration reform can only be successful if the get-tough border security is combined with opportunities for more immigrants to enter the country legally. .
    The illegal immigration problem has nothing to do with race, or origin, of the immigrants. Yes our nation was founded on immigration, of course immigrants from all over the world contribute to our society, but..... The big but here is the word LEGAL immigrants, people that we chose to allow to come here because we need them, after checking their backgrounds, after making sure them or their children will not go on public assistance, COSTING US 10 FOLDS more than what they contribute
    Have anybody ever heard about a company that allows people to employ themselves on its payroll then ask for full benefits just because they decided that this company needs them? Of course not, when a company needs employees, it hires whom it needs after checking on them, their credentials and after checking their ID's and social security numbers to make sure they are who they say they are! Why should this country be any different? Why are we allowing millions to come here illegally uninvited and boldly ask for benefits and special treatments?
    I'm sick and tired of pro illegals groups that exaggerate the contribution of those illegal immigrants trying to convince the ignorant among us that they pay taxes and contribute big time to our society, they seem to totally ignore the cost of that contribution, those people are costing us enormous amounts of money in the form of welfare, food stamps, free medical care, education for their children and much much more.... Not counting the deterioration of our societies and our life styles.
    Race has nothing to do with this, but if you allow the influx of millions of poor uneducated people from a third world country like Mexico unchecked, we are looking at trouble, Usually poor uneducated people require enormous amounts of public assistance, and contribute very little in taxes. The money spent on lawbreaker illegal aliens from our government, which is our money, should be spent on poor citizens of this country. Another problem which is not politically correct is that those people are usually not the brightest in their countries or they would have done better for themselves and not come here to work these jobs, (usually the educated people of Mexico do not come here illegally) so it is usually very hard for them to learn English or assimilate in our society, they usually do not emphasize the value of education to their children.
    Unfortunately We are heading toward disaster, sell out politicians from the president down are in charge of the destiny of this country either because of their hidden agenda or because they are cowards afraid to stand up for the right thing and being called racist, they will destroy it despite the objection of the majority of the citizens of this country. Unfortunately from what I hear and read, i do not see light at the end of the tunnel.
    If you want to read the news articles about the president and the illegal immigration problem, please visit my website. These particular articles are in red under the news section.

George.

Banned
    George, I agree with about everything you've said. You are right.

The "why" behind this, in my opinion, is that Bush intends to merge the US into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada, which will require erasing our borders. So, he and his fellow evil wealthy elitist buddies see no reason to enforce immigration laws, secure our borders, or get legal and illegal immigration under control, because in a few years within the context of NAU, it will no longer matter. It all comes down to money and power - the wealthy globalist corporate owners will become richer while the American middle class will disappear, our welfare ranks will swell beyong anything we have ever seen, we will collapse financially under the burden of entitlements, our population will explode, reaping enormous environmental degradation and destroying our beautiful country, and our sovereignty will be lost as the Constitution will be superceded by an NAU parliament. And, we will see further massive waves of illegal immigration. If amnesty is passed, you can pretty much kiss America goodby.

BUSH and the DEMOCRATS will be responsible for the demise of the US!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    George, I agree with about everything you've said. You are right.

The "why" behind this, in my opinion, is that Bush intends to merge the US into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada, which will require erasing our borders. So, he and his fellow evil wealthy elitist buddies see no reason to enforce immigration laws, secure our borders, or get legal and illegal immigration under control, because in a few years within the context of NAU, it will no longer matter. It all comes down to money and power - the wealthy globalist corporate owners will become richer while the American middle class will disappear, our welfare ranks will swell beyong anything we have ever seen, we will collapse financially under the burden of entitlements, our population will explode, reaping enormous environmental degradation and destroying our beautiful country, and our sovereignty will be lost as the Constitution will be superceded by an NAU parliament. And, we will see further massive waves of illegal immigration. If amnesty is passed, you can pretty much kiss America goodby.

BUSH and the DEMOCRATS will be responsible for the demise of the US!
    Exactly, Kate!!

Exactly.

Here's my new slogan:

"When We want to Screech, We need to Impeach"

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    And, the irony is that George Bush is concerned about his legacy. The destruction he sowed by going to war in Iraq will pale in comparison to the destruction that will ensue in America should amnesty be passed.

GW Bush, is this REALLY the legacy you want to leave us?

George Bush Legacy:

1. Destroyed the Middle East

2. Ended the United States

3. Implemented World Tyranny through OWG to Enrich a Globalist Elite

The SOBs are laughin' all the way to the bank.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is happening now is irreversible, thanks to the lack of border security under this sell out administration. you can see that clearly in California where many city and district officials are being replaced by hispanics in the last few elections, those people mainly are elected because they push the illegal immigration agenda like pushing to give drivers licenses to illegals and facilitate their access to welfare benefits, they do not represent the American citizens of their districts anymore. The more that kind of people get elected the more the pro-illegal movement gains power. And it will be very hard to reverse the trend. Not counting all the American Citizen anchor babies that are borm everyday to illegal parents to suck the system dry. This problem is like cancer that is spreading fast in the patient body and will eventually result is his death.

MW
    CongressandImmigration wrote:

I feel really embarrassed now after voting twice for him, after defending him and his actions time after time in front of people that criticized him and his policies.
    Trust me, many of us here on ALIPAC share your guilt! I too voted for the snake twice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am still confused on this NAU thing. How can something like this proceed unchecked? Don't we have any say in this? I wish that I paid more attention to the EU. Did the citizens have a say there?

Neese ... the European countries decided to join the European Union by as I recall their legislative process. I don't think the original formation of the Union went to the ballot box ... it may have but I don't think so. As I recall and I'll try to verify this is that it went to the parliaments and congresses. What did go to the ballot box was the next phase of the merger to create an EU Government with a Constitution.

Some countries like Spain approved it because their President told them not to bother to read the 500 page thiing (the US Constitution is 18 pages) assuring them he had read it and it was a "good thing" and the Spainards approved it. Another country approved it, too ... I think Germany and the Italians (kind of reminscent of the 30's and 40's eh?)

But then came France ... you know how pesky those French can be ... and THANK GOD they read it. And said HELL NO and hit the streets in protest. The UK said ... well if the French don't want it, then we don't want it and Tony Blair said in that case if the French defeat it then I'm not even going to put it on our ballot. The French defeated it; Great Britain said NO THANKS; and then the Dutch put it on their ballot and defeated it. Thanks to the French ... who took the time to read it and protest it ... the EU Government has never formed and personally I don't think it ever will now even though Clinton and Bush and all the Globalists think it's "inevitable".

Yep ... Clinton on Tsunami assignment for the Wackident told the French in Paris .. while raising money for Tsunami (a disguise mission) that they were "stupid to have defeated the EU Constitution because Globalism is inevitable".

SO ... for the NAU, the Globalists in our country said ... well ... gee that didn't work out well so giving our people a say in it likely won't either. So they concocted a new way to do it through executive international "regulations" instead of legislation.

This started almost 20 months ago ... in the Spring of 2005 ... we are now at the end of 2006 with the Wackident pushing full steam ahead unimpeded for the next 2 years ... unless we do something drastic to stop it. Ours is much more severe than the EU. Ours will be total integration at our arteries ... infrastructure, utilities, roadways, communications, security, population ... everything that matters and we'll be swallowed up like Jonah in the Whale.

Aren't they worried about the massive flow of people coming from the south? What about the crime? I posted a story in "other topics" about a megaport in Mexico. Is that related in any way?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast