Quote Originally Posted by Neese
Aren't they worried about the massive flow of people coming from the south? What about the crime? I posted a story in "other topics" about a megaport in Mexico. Is that related in any way?
Neese ... they want the flow from the south. It accomplishes two things .. it takes out the Americans, who will by philosophy and education oppose One World Government, by changing our demographics that changes our political being. Two it floods our nation with transactions driven by population growth and while it increases poverty across the board it generates more transactions in essential businesses. It enriches the top echelon and our global multi-national corporations but of course reduces the standard of living for everyone else and enlarges our poverty strata. This increaeses the need for a welfare state which benefits all the major corporations that feed off government contracts. As poverty grows so does the welfare state so does the need for a larger police state.

Neese ... the people behind llegal immigration, free trade agreements, merging nations and creating "new unions" involving the United States have only one ambition and that is to establish One World Government which requires ending the United States because the Americans have always been the ones to wrestle with over World Tyranny since our inception. Since America became a nation, it has been the Americans who pose the obstacle to hegemony. They thought is they could take out the US politically, geographicaly and financially ... then no one else could and would try to stop it.

There were a couple of surprises however to their plan.

The French in Europe who defeated the EU Constitution and stopped Globalism in its tracks there.

And guess who in the Americas?

Yep ... Hugo Chavez who defeated the Bush Free Trade Agreement of the Americas which was the stepping stone to a United Americas Union the ultimate goal of the NAU.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

These two little countries .. France and Venezeula ... have bought US time to catch up with ourselves and do what we need to do to save our nation from Globalist Treachery.

Lets don't let the world or ourselves down, folks.

Lets do what we have to do.