Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm worked up !!

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Coto,
    I just tried it and the link worked fine. 7:45PM Eastern 5-29-06

Maybe your computer don't have the appropriate player installed.
    Thanks, dxd, it worked with the Firefox web browser.

ICE may have overstepped. Does CNN have the story 100% accurate?

Assuming that CNN got it right...
    For the amount of time and money the government spent going after the Canadian (US Army Vet), they could have arrested and deported dozens of MS-13 gang bangers (and prevented numerous murders).

If the veteran, who honorably completed his active duty enlistment, now happens to be a National Guardsman, USAR TPU, or USAR-IRR soldier, then it appears that ICE was even further out of bounds. It would also seem, that if he is not ARNG or USAR; he could enlist in either, retaining his active duty pay grade.

Furthermore, if he is ARNG or USAR, he would have presented his ID card to ICE, and that would be that.

The point is, ICE's priorities should be the criminals*, gang bangers, drug dealers, and diseased infected invaders from the South.

*All 22 million who crossed from Mexico, plus over half million H-1Bs who overstayed their 6 year visas, are, in fact, criminals.

One small point, if I may. Canada is an allied country. Mexico is NOT. We're in a crisis situation, and ICE needs to relook its priorities.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Gee dxd.......loved the pic. Just the kind of guys you want to take home and meet the parents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't play the video, can someone tell me what it says?

not seeing it, offhand I would say this is a set-up -- what other reason could there be for deporting a veteran than to get the American riled up against deportation
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hi Crazybird,
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Gee dxd.......loved the pic. Just the kind of guys you want to take home and meet the parents.
    Those are the "future citizens" that Teddy Kennedy considers hard working and respectable.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

dxd
    Coto,
    I can tell you one thing for sure that CNN left out. Me running around with my toilet seat with Bush's picture in it yelling IMPEACH BUSH.

They came over to film our daily protest when they were filming the illegals standing on the streets. There are hundreds of illegal alien invaders on the streets each morning and the bush singles out one particular individual who happens to be an army veteran. Meanwhile Bush wants to make these guys U.S. citizens

What the ? You have GOT to be kidding me! Listen up people, I know I'm expected to maintain my composure since I've been looking at public office at some point - but I AM off the record here when it comes to that. I am human, and I am very, VERY ______ OFF over this incident.

If this gentleman had an honorable, or even "under honorable conditions" discharge at the time of deportation - I want someone to hang upside down from a wooden plank in public square somewhere for a tar and feather party.

I HAVE had enough of this stupidity and ignorance. Really!

The idea of a stunt like this is to cause those who are asking for deportation of illegal immigrants to STOP asking because of "all those good people" who will be targeted as well. These folks in D.C. are RAPIDLY going to learn that there WILL be a protocol that is followed in the process of deportation. And if they aren't intelligent enough to figure them out, then I will form a cooperative and together we WILL provide for them an education through the "school of hard knocks". Period and end of story.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Further, I WILL (and I MEAN it) search far and wide to make an effort to CONTACT this individual in Canada and I WILL ask for a certified copy of his DD214 discharge form, and I WILL be asking him for his side of the story.

When this is all said and done with, people, I WILL have had media exposure time over this incident. I will never, ever, EVER leave a fellow vet hanging out to dry - ever. (under the condition he/she served honorably and ASSIMILATED)
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Same here, need details and I'll go to the mat for this guy.

ConcernedVeteran,

Other things also come to mind. Since he is eligible for VA benefits, to include medical care under the VA Healthcare System, he can't do that except in the US. Other VA benefits, for which he is entitled to by law, come to mind.

IF he, upon leaving active duty, is now a National Guardsman or member of the USAR, then his commander needs to know about the incident, as well as the first general officer in his chain of command.

Otherwise, I'd suggest that this be brought to the attention of appropriate veterans organizations such as the American Legion.

Regards,
    Coto

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast