Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reasons

While I was stationed in then Illesheim, W. Germany (1983). I had a friend who had remained outside of the US for almost 5 years. He was directed by the US Army to take leave to return to the US so that he would not lose his citizenship.

Regarding the article that was posted, there are time limits one can remain outside the US without losing status. Again back to my friend, he had told a group of us that you can only apply for a certain number of extentions before it becomes a forced issue.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

dxd
    ConcernedVet and Diane,
    Thank You very much for your concern.

I don't think he has been deported yet but I don't know for sure.
    You can get his name from the clip.
    Congressman Tim Bishop was also in the clip and he may be able to provide you updated info.

Congressman Tim Bishop Contact info (Eastern Time Zone)
    Phone: (631) 696-6500
    Fax: (631) 696-4520

Thanks again

Those are the "future citizens" that Teddy Kennedy considers hard working and respectable.
    Ya and it seems they all have a genetic defect with that middle finger.......wonder if some new medical procedure could rid them of this problem. Lord knows they wouldn't be trying to offend us, would they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People, this is business as usual.

The government does these things really often.

When people are clamoring for something to be fixed they pick out the most sympathetic person to prosecute.

If people are complaining about welfare, they pick a mother in a wheelchair and 6 sick kids, etc.

All politicians have done this - it doesn't make it any less wrong - but that is what they do.

Remember after 9/11 when people wanted illegals deported - who did they find to try to deport -- a women from England, widow of a 9/11 victim with a couple of kids who was married to a US citizen and hadn't completed her papers.

Suddenly everyone shut up about deporting anyone.

I understand everyone being upset about this - but this is an old ploy - and guess what old ploys have worked in the past with the American people - I hope it doesn't this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    ConcernedVet and Diane,
    Thank You very much for your concern.

I don't think he has been deported yet but I don't know for sure.
    You can get his name from the clip.
    Congressman Tim Bishop was also in the clip and he may be able to provide you updated info.

Congressman Tim Bishop Contact info (Eastern Time Zone)
    Phone: (631) 696-6500
    Fax: (631) 696-4520

Thanks again
    You betcha dxd. I'm not afraid to admit it. I am ANGRY beyond words at the moment over this. Someone is about to get GRILLED. Though I haven't joined our local American Legion yet, I'm going to be informing them.

Anyone else here smell smoke? I smell SMOKE.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    People, this is business as usual.

[SNIP]
    I understand everyone being upset about this - but this is an old ploy - and guess what old ploys have worked in the past with the American people - I hope it doesn't this time.
    nntrixie, I understand what you are saying. A ploy. But I'm sick of ploys. I'm tired of attacks against our Constitution. I'm tired of people saying that the Declaration of Independence was written by a bunch of over-zealous warmongers. I'm sick and tired of our VETERANS being singled out and their hard-earned benefits CUT. I'm sick and tired of a bunch of panzies in our highest offices of our land permitting BARBARIANS to waltz on through our borders - raping our women, dragging down our communities, beating on our elderly, crippling our medical system all the while making DEMANDS in our streets.

I deserve better. You deserve better. We deserve better.

In my 37 years of life, I have never been this charged up. Just prior to MONTHS ago, I would have been the last person to EVER consider running for office to.... put a stop to this nonsense NOW. And I need others to JOIN me. Consider running for office. Get yourself up to speed on how government works, U.S. history, a little civics and economics - brush up on your ENGLISH (not Spanish) compositon. Run WITH ME. You don't need to be a graduate of a Yale university. You don't need to come from a wealthy OIL family. You don't need to be a baron. If you are a commoner and you are running - YOU get my vote. NO ONE can be much worse than what we've seen in the recent past (up to and including TODAY). Ever!

What we've had to endure is total nonsense. It's insane. It's nothing but raw sewage pouring from within the beltway of Washington D.C. Time to pump out the septic tanks and haul it all away and reclaim Washington D.C.

I personally don't care how I get there, as long as I get there. And when I do - I intend to bring others JUST LIKE YOU HERE ON THIS BOARD with me. And it will be nothing short of a life-changing experience for those who have remained behind closed doors so comfortably lately.

This, my friends, is their bitter end. You know, the one thing which has always STOPPED me is public speaking. Considering what is going on in this country right now - to allow such a small fear to hold me back is selfishness in the highest degree.

No more lies. No more "PLOYS". No more insanity. We have psychiatric hospitals in this country being operated by illegal aliens. Let us send those within the BELTWAY for the "professional" help they truly need.

It's only humane, and the most thoughtful thing we could do for them.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123