Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush on TV spewing more filth

Mexican americans built our country???? Thank you MR President for misleading the nation on that. I'll be back, I'm going to shoot my television..

I'm watching also and feeling pretty pissed off....nothing wrong with legal immigrants from Mexico.....so what's the deal?

We have compassion and laws!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I'm tired of this being made into a humanitarian issue!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Re: Bush on TV spewing more filth

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Mexican americans built our country???? Thank you MR President for misleading the nation on that. I'll be back, I'm going to shoot my television..
    Why is he pandering to Mexicans?
    No President ever before (to my knowledge) has come on National television to **proclaim** Cinco de Mayo.

Wonder if he's going to use his fav phrase: "Jobs Americans won't do?"

His MAIN MOTIVE here, is to use Cinco de Mayo as a* poster campaign* to get his "amnesty law" passed.

It almost feels like hes speaking in another country where none of us can hear him....

Oh, darn! You mean I missed GW spewing the same crap?! To tell you the truth, I would have turned the tv off anyway. I cannot even bring myself to listen to his crap anymore. You'd think with his poll numbers falling so fast and the outrage from the recent illegal protests that he would have something new AND constructive to say. I'm disappointed but not surprised. He's still telling us to F-off and flipping us the bird!

I agree I do not even want to watch him anymore on TV, and if I do see him I change the channel. Until he does right by the american citizens I do not want to see his face unless it is in a cartoon
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guess hes thinking his "new" friends will bring his ratings up... HA! they dont care about him, if he turned the table and demanded mass deportation like he should, they would storm the white house instead of doing the right thing and thats going back home and turning their own country around..

Re: Bush on TV spewing more filth

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    He said what? Too bad no one bothered to tell my black slave ancestors that Mexicans build this country... when the slaves were getting whipped, and lynched on a regular basis

I'm calling the White House comment line to complain. If you can call and let him know that his comments suck.

The number is 202 456-1111

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast