Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am furious. Bush stands there and tells a crowd and tv audiences, that he wants a 'guest-worker' plan. I cant believe that he has the audicity to even bring this up, after monday's fiasco. Where are our senators hiding? I want them out in the open, and asking US voters what WE WANT, NOT what the illegals are bullying them into doing.
    Instead of send-a-brick, I wish we could send-a-barf bucket, fully loaded of course.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My letter to the white house after watching the Pres on TV..

First of all this is not being written with any care of whom recieves it. The President remarked on how mexican americans helped build this country. Come again? they did what? Why don't you ask black leaders where they stand on that remark? mexicans didn't help build this country, they are however systematically riping it apart at the seams and destroying the very thread that holds it together. Did the President not see the riots that took place after the march on May 1st? Does he not know of the agenda of La Raza and Aztlan? Does he not know these people are in place to try and take over the west coast states? Does he not know of the diseases they bring with them? as they prepare, pack, and handle our food supply? And how much they cost the economy as in health care, education,law enforcment, and anchor baby births? And maybe he didn't notice the millions of Illegal people dancing through the streets in disregard for OUR nations laws? Or how they treat americans with their racist signs and gang/drug dealing related violence? And most of all, is he listening to the American people? the people who put him where he is. Or does he need to be reminded of that? Remeber 9-11?? or did he forget that those people were here Illegally? I have one last question, what will he have to say when all these Illegals decide to move on their plans to take over what they believe to be aztlan? If you have any answers to any of this feel free to write back, or you can even call me if you like, you can have Pres Bush call me also if you like. And rest assured you wont have to press 1 for english when you call.

Totally disgusted
    Christian Marsh
    631-

I did send my number, I deleted the 7 numbers for the post since this is afterall the internet....

He says this crap because he is part of the group that wants to have Mexico and America joined as one nation.

Guys and Girls you have to understand he is sticking up for his family. He could care less about the rest of us. Next it will be they won all the wars for us. Has anybody ever seen a President with an approval rating of 15. Its coming I can feel it. He is done as a president at least the one of this country. You will see the rest of the Republicans start moving away from him faster then a valley girl away from a leper.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Where do they get the numbers for this rating? and where can I vote?? I'd love to join!

Sounds to me like the mexicans have already taken over, they seem to be the ones with all the power. We don't have a powerful organization such as LaRaza to support us, our government is suppose to do that. If this decision is going to be put off until after the election, how many americans are going to vote these senators back in? They are going to give them amnesty regardless if we vote them in or out. It is all about the mighty dollar, the big corporations are supporting LaRaza and they have filled the government officials pockets full of money.

Those at the highest level of responsibility in the United States have been recklessly endangering the well-being and the very survival of the people and this nation.
    "Reckless Endangerment" is deliberate performance of an act that can create hazard and cause damage, without regard for consequences and common prudence. It carries the burden of guilt for whatever damage it does cause. When the damage is grievous, the act of reckless endangerment is morally and often legally criminal.

here http://www.yeeguy.com/freefall/georgerag.swf beat him up as much as you can he deserves it.

I'm so angry!

It's not an legal immigration issue! It's an ILLEGAL immigration issue and he knows it! He and and the gang have sold us out...plus about 30 or so Fortune 500 companies...plus the Schools...plus the Unions. How are we ever going to win?

Oh we will win, we have no other choice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast