Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From the same site as above (this one for W):

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as I hate Bush, I would say the 3 stooges who are currently in cue are even worse.

I heard only soundbites of his speech on the radio, and he said that it was the fault of Congress that we do not have any new refineries in 30 years and drilling in Anwar or other places.

Did anyone in the press ask about why that happened with a solid Republican congress during Clinton's years, as well as the first 6 years of his administration - Republican president, house and senate?

Actually, 30 years covers Nixon, Reagan, Ford and G.H.W. Bush as well. Why wasn't Newt able to set us up for the future?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I heard only soundbites of his speech on the radio, and he said that it was the fault of Congress that we do not have any new refineries in 30 years and drilling in Anwar or other places.

Did anyone in the press ask about why that happened with a solid Republican congress during Clinton's years, as well as the first 6 years of his administration - Republican president, house and senate?

Actually, 30 years covers Nixon, Reagan, Ford and G.H.W. Bush as well. Why wasn't Newt able to set us up for the future?
    One of the most interesting parts was when press member Martha Raddison ( I believe that is her last name) tried to get him to talk straight about Iraq and questioned are we winning. He actually had a spat with her and told her no more exclusives for her AND of course he did not give her a straight answer , just said it is his best judgment and that it is in the best interest of this country for the war to go on as long as needed. He acted insulted that she would question him on it......very dictator - like behavior.

Re: Bush's Press Conference this morning

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I for one watched Bush's press conference this morning. He was disoriented, argumentative and defensive. He basically blamed everything on congress and told us the usual BS on the war and the economy, including gas prices, all the while looking shifty, since he is an oil man. He stuttered stammered and had problems reading his script. He was VERY uncomfortable with the questions from the press and tried to divert them anyway he could, as well as , argue with them. Yes, the press conference definitely showed him up for what he is, a sad excuse for a leader. Another one like him and we are in BIG TROUBLE!!!!!
    Bush definitely sounded like a bumbling idiot as usual. But his stuttering and stumbling through his answers were more pronounced. I think he realizes that he cant finish his agenda in the amount of time he has left, and it has made him really nervous. His plan for open borders, the SPP, and the NAU has fallen behind, and he feels real queezy handing over this task to a new administration.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    I agree, BB and I think he is very angry as well. He is like a spoiled child who always wants his way no matter who it hurts. He has tried to single handedly to destroy this country and thanks to God and many wonderful patriots he has been unsuccessful.

New Action Alert:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-674767.html#674767

I agree, BB and I think he is very angry as well. He is like a spoiled child who always wants his way no matter who it hurts. He has tried to single handedly to destroy this country and thanks to God and many wonderful patriots he has been unsuccessful.

New Action Alert:
    I always thought his father had the very same spoiled child quality.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

New Action Alert:
    I always thought his father had the very same spoiled child quality.
    Yes it runs in the family!

I believe the WORST thing Bush has done regarding America is his COLD, CRUEL STONEWALLING of the UNJUSTLY imprisoned Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean, while pardoning some REALLY raunchy folks! Let's face it, as my mom told me last December when Bush REFUSED to pardon the agents IN TIME for CHRISTMAS with their families, Bush makes NO sense!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I believe the WORST thing Bush has done regarding America is his COLD, CRUEL STONEWALLING of the UNJUSTLY imprisoned Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean, while pardoning some REALLY raunchy folks! Let's face it, as my mom told me last December when Bush REFUSED to pardon the agents IN TIME for CHRISTMAS with their families, Bush makes NO sense!
    He makes no sense and he has lost his sense of right and wrong if he ever had one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast