Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I love this bumper sticker!

Re: Bush's Press Conference this morning

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I for one watched Bush's press conference this morning. He was disoriented, argumentative and defensive. He basically blamed everything on congress and told us the usual BS on the war and the economy, including gas prices, all the while looking shifty, since he is an oil man. He stuttered stammered and had problems reading his script. He was VERY uncomfortable with the questions from the press and tried to divert them anyway he could, as well as , argue with them. Yes, the press conference definitely showed him up for what he is, a sad excuse for a leader. Another one like him and we are in BIG TROUBLE!!!!!
    And yet the media still covers for George with the conspiracy of the NWO that George Bush wants to carry out by censoring what we hear. This is where the media is so hypicritical.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: Bush's Press Conference this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I for one watched Bush's press conference this morning. He was disoriented, argumentative and defensive. He basically blamed everything on congress and told us the usual BS on the war and the economy, including gas prices, all the while looking shifty, since he is an oil man. He stuttered stammered and had problems reading his script. He was VERY uncomfortable with the questions from the press and tried to divert them anyway he could, as well as , argue with them. Yes, the press conference definitely showed him up for what he is, a sad excuse for a leader. Another one like him and we are in BIG TROUBLE!!!!!
    And yet the media still covers for George with the conspiracy of the NWO that George Bush wants to carry out by censoring what we hear. This is where the media is so hypicritical.
    Yes, the media plays its games as well and is NOT to be trusted. I think George W expects MSM to play it his way ALL the time so he is upset when they occasionally play on their own. WHATTA MESS!!!!

I hope we all get sick of Bush Bashing soon. Bush may be a moron but aren't we bigger morons for putting him in office? I would like to think that perhaps we were just being "educated" during the last two elections. Frankly, it's a waste of our mental resources and deposits us directly where many of the Pro-Illegal lobby want us to be... in a self flagellating tailspin. It detracts from the goal of this PAC. Our options for the next president aren't much better. Regardless of which moron gets elected to office, we need to continue our relentless pressure to end this illegal immigration insanity which has dominoed into our national nightmare!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I hope we all get sick of Bush Bashing soon. Bush may be a moron but aren't we bigger morons for putting him in office? I would like to think that perhaps we were just being "educated" during the last two elections. Frankly, it's a waste of our mental resources and deposits us directly where many of the Pro-Illegal lobby want us to be... in a self flagellating tailspin. It detracts from the goal of this PAC. Our options for the next president aren't much better. Regardless of which moron gets elected to office, we need to continue our relentless pressure to end this illegal immigration insanity which has dominoed into our national nightmare!
    I am not so sure we did put him in office, the way elections have been tampered with in the past.We are not bashing, merely stating facts. Don't worry Pressure is on and the Goal is in sight. Speaking the truth does not change our position or direction. Yes we must remain educated and mindful of our leaders intent and goals so HISTORY does not repeat itself. KEEP IN MIND Bush and his buddies created this NATIONAL NIGHTMARE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    As much as I hate Bush, I would say the 3 stooges who are currently in cue are even worse.

I sure agree with you on that!!!!!! And we think things cant get worse?
    Im afraid so.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    As much as I hate Bush, I would say the 3 stooges who are currently in cue are even worse.

I sure agree with you on that!!!!!! And we think things cant get worse?
    Im afraid so.
    Well I guess we just have to stand united and let them ALL know WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! They ALL need to be shown that the present president's plan for the country is not going to fly with us. We stopped his plan for amnesty and we will STOP theirs!!!!

April, this national nightmare started way before Bush came into office. Bush is just the latest in a series of calamities starting with the Reagan amnesty. A co-conspiring, spineless congress has elevated our problems into this immigration debacle. We need to direct our ire to where it will best serve our goal....CONGRESS!

I am not so sure we did put him in office, the way elections have been tampered with in the past.We are not bashing, merely stating facts. Don't worry Pressure is on and the Goal is in sight. Speaking the truth does not change our position or direction. Yes we must remain educated and mindful of our leaders intent and goals so HISTORY does not repeat itself. KEEP IN MIND Bush and his buddies created this NATIONAL NIGHTMARE!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    April, this national nightmare started way before Bush came into office. Bush is just the latest in a series of calamities starting with the Reagan amnesty. A co-conspiring, spineless congress has elevated our problems into this immigration debacle. We need to direct our ire to where it will best serve our goal....CONGRESS!

Yes I am aware of that Texasborn, we are directed at congress. However we all have freedom of speech and the right to vent. I for one will continue to vent when needed, as I am sure my fellow patriots will. By the way the action alerts are at the top of the page! I am directing efforts and will continue to do so.

April
    ACTION ALERT PLEASE JOIN IN AT:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-113619.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast