Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't fret. This bill will never see the light of day. Everything you see is posing and posturing.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

FYI Michelle Malkin is posting updates about the discussion.

9:20am Eastern. 1minute speeches.

* Democrat Rep. Jackie Speier crows that Pelosicare will let “childrenâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It looks bad

.....just got back from a legislative training (hopefully will help us keep an eye on bills in front of our legislators)......This morning WAS a circus between the Dems and Reps. Just saw Pelosi speaking.........ramrod, history books.....illegal...........It's not looking good.

They are such dramatic liars its almost funny. Did you see Rep Farr just now? What an idiot. I hate it when they keep saying its "historical" blah blah blah. And how come the democrats can clap and make noise, but when republicans do, the chairman gets all over them?
    The democrats dont think Americans will remember what they did in 2009. They are so wrong.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I hate it when they keep saying its "historical" blah blah blah.
    The dems have been repeating a lot of the same stuff. Nancy must have sent them a soundbite sheet.

C-SPAN just flashed that the final vote is coming shortly. Whatever that means...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2009/roll887.xml

Here's the results from the vote.

Kentucky

ONE of Kentucky's reps. voted for the bill. I thought it would be two, and believe that one who came through didn't do it out of respect or consideration of his constituents, but because he's been given such a hard time over his support of "crap and tax" that he's starting to sweat.

The traitor who did vote for the bill, Yarmuth of Louisville, is not a surprise. When visiting his DC office in September, his immigration liaison actually looked me in the eye and said "what about the children" and....."they're such hard workers". It took a lot of restrain for my friend and I not to slap him.

Instead, we took the time to educate him.

This is why I'm not one bit surprised that Yarmuth voted for the bill.

Anyone on this board from Kentucky - make sure your friends and contacts are aware of his deceit.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Dingell
    Dingell has this strange thing with his mouth that makes it look like one side of his face is frozen in a smile. It looks like the after effect of a stroke?

I can't stand the way he says "gentleman" and "gentlewoman" all the time like he is some crooked southern lawyer from To Kill a Mockingbird.

I don't like making allusions to the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, but the Romans did go through about seven huge civil wars before their society descended into a Dark Ages that lasted a thousand years. I keep thinking that if only we could overthrow this US government and start a Constitutional Republic we might be given some hope. But the way things are now we are way beyond being saved. The moss is starting to grow on the Senate House and the Barbarians with their swords have made their ways into our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    C-SPAN just flashed that the final vote is coming shortly. Whatever that means...
    Guess it meant "We're Screwed!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast