Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On C-Span now....

If you get C-span on your cable or satellite, it looks like there will be live broadcast of the health control mess all day......

(So much for how I'm spending my Saturday morning)
    ;o(

I've been watching and it is not looking good, those Dems are plain ignoring the Majority
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If this is how things are.....

and if this video is legitimate (wonder if the background audio was changed).......we're ALL screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8

ELE

A Public Option that really does serve the American people.

I don't know much about Sucession but it seems that we may have more options than the Democratic majority realizes. We do not have to accept this health care system even if they pass this bill.

LIST OF CURRENT NORTH AMERICAN SECESSIONIST GROUPS

American Secession Project
    Secessionist.us
    Active 2007.
    “The charter of the American Secession Project is simple. We desire to place the concept of secession in the mainstream of political thought. Our intent is to proclaim that secession is a viable and legal right and a practical solution to contemporary problems. Secondly, we desire to build a coalition of groups seeking autonomy and independence within the current United States. Mutual support for the concept of self-determination and secession will eventually benefit all groups seeking freedom.
    “Secessionists come in all ethnic and cultural backgrounds colors and religious persuasions. Secession is neither liberal nor conservative, it is a right that might be equally applied regardless of a group's persuasion. The folks that support a free California and an Independent Alaska certainly disagree on numerous issues, specifically environmental issues. However the concept of supporting another in their bid to manage their own affairs is certainly a historic American (if not 20th century American) point of view.
    “As such the project has and will attempt to represent each separatist, independence and secessionist group fairly and objectively. Our purpose is to establish that self-determination is a basic right and support all groups seeking self-determination and independence.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I've been watching and it is not looking good, those Dems are plain ignoring the Majority
    Does the word ramrod come to mind...it is all being done illegally...but then they are all used to that..I hope everyone is watching this travesty..

Kathyet

I'm watching now....

Seems a mess. A Republican is objecting repeatedly and the speaker (quite an elderly gentleman) seems flustered.

They are yielding to the 'gentlewoman' and gentlelady'....

The person is speaking over those speaking and keeps saying 'parliamentary inquiry.'

I object, I object, I object...

This is A TOTAL MESS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: If this is how things are.....

Quote Originally Posted by robnot
    and if this video is legitimate (wonder if the background audio was changed).......we're ALL screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8
    What were they voting on?

They have taken over our country ! These traitors need to be tried and convicted .

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    This is A TOTAL MESS.
    YES! There is more shouting now. It is beginning to remind me of a Monty Python sketch.

I truly think we are now seeing the meltdown of our government.

The "elderly gentlman's" website:

http://www.house.gov/dingell/

Ele, it does NOT matter about a States Decision to Opt out of this. As long as thier is a Federal Tax... EVERYONE WILL PAY for this!
    They know, they MAKE THE RULES... The ONLY way out is to Secede.
    And you can bet The Powers That Be will not allow that.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast