Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with what Numbers is saying and it will make things simpler and faster in the end and that is to bring the House version of the Dream Act to the floor for passage, instead of the Senate version which was just tabled.

Other notes. Last vote in Congress will be Jan. 4th. New Congress takes over on the 5th.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The tax deal news broke in the middle of the vote to table the bill and that may have caused some of the cross over votes. I don't think we can really depend on this vote to determine who will vote for or against the Dream Act. I say that because the vote started out along party lines then you saw a noticeable switch after the news from the House Dem. Caucus said they would not go for the Obama tax deal.

I'm sure there will be a lot said about this in the news today. Listen to what the Senators are saying about this vote today.

More on the Tax Deal
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-220829.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vote Record of Tabled Dream Act

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1151391.html#1151391

We're crushing the Dream act like the bug it is. CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!! Can you believe these weasels trying to slip their amnesty package through the backdoor of this lameduck session? They never give up. But still isn't amazing that nearly half of "our" politicians are working on behalf of illegals and against the wishes of the overwhelming majority of U.S. citizens. Thats the most disturbing thing about this whole issue, and all the ramifications of that. Never forget that its not just about the illegal immigraion issue but that we are on the front-lines of the war for the soul of this great country.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789