Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    I just hope the blacks will be able to look past the historical injustices whites did to them and realize patriots of all colors need to be on the same side in order to fight the impending disaster coming against us all.
    +1

Unfortunately very few blacks can see that Obama's desire to legalize his precious Undocumented Democrats will result in their being thrown under the bus.
    ************************************************** **************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

If Obama is so pro-African American, how can he not see the danger posed to them by the radical Latinos?

Hispanics hate whites first and blacks second. They probably voted for Obama as an alternative to getting another white in the White House. Also certain aspects of the Hispanic population (like Puerto Ricans and Dominican Republicans) are either mostly or have a large population of mulattos and don't hate black Americans-but many Mexicans and other Hispanics who look mostly indigneous Amerindian and/or Spaniard-hate blacks.

Forgot to add that Dominicans and Puerto Ricans may still find themselves at odds with American blacks over language, though less likely over ethnic reasons, due to most blacks wanting to keep English as our lingua de franca and the other wanting the influence of Spanish to keep rising.

Go figure

OMH, hoping the blacks look past what the whites did??? Are you kidding me? How long are people today going to blame history for their problems today? People need to take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming others. If a bunch of kids are going to fight over race then don’t be surprised. Our country is so fake, pretending like we are all the same and we need a big group hug to make things better. Take a look around you. You have so many groups for blacks and Latinos it’s crazy. However, what do you think the response would be if there was a group for white business men or women, a college fund for whites only, an award ceremony for white actors or singers only? People create diversity. Then act surprised when they are actions like the one at the high school. Then with all of these immigration problems why is anyone surprised? I have nothing against legals but I am so sick of paying the price for these illegals that we have to do something. Things are only going to get worse. Right now they have more rights than I do.
    <div>Sick of it!</div>

I fear the nation being divided up into race segments one day because of all of this.... Just out of curiousity (not out of any desire to be white supremecist, I am not) I went to one of those white nationalist websites and asked how would they consider a person who appears white and was raised white and everyone presumes is white until they find out through genetic testing that they are not all white-would they reject such a person from living on the "white side" (assuming all whites would be together in one area, both supremecists and otherwise) and they said I'm not white enough....I've never tested myself but I know I have some Native American and Semite in me, possibly some Asian also, though the amount of white dominates by at least 75%) so I really hope the U.S. doesn't become so polarized that I lose the right to live amongst my own culture even if the Hispanic radicals don't wind up getting their way in the end....kinda scary thinking someone like myself could lose either way.

And a "mixed race" side may think I'm too white to fit into their side....

I just hope the blacks will be able to look past the historical injustices whites did to them and realize patriots of all colors need to be on the same side in order to fight the impending disaster coming against us all.
    Trust me on this one, when it all comes to fruition we (Blacks) love America this is our country and our home and a lot of us are fully aware that it is being destroyed and invaded by foreigners (primarily from Mexico) that do NOT like or respect us or America.

With the exception of Jesse and Al the pimps, and the Black treasonous politicians, in the end Black and White Americans will stand together against illegal immigration/aliens.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WhatMattersMost,

Amen!

well you can thank Obama for all this & in my book
    & another thing the black was force Over to the USA they did not sneakover
    this goes back year's ago look at your history Book who was IN our country first & they did not want to come
    & you Illegal immigrant think the world own you a Liveing Lol
    think a again . we don't own you S///
    you own us well get you bag pack all you Illegal Immigrant
    & get the hell out why . we are P// Off & I see In my street lot Of the illegal immigrant are Moveing out why they can not get job
    & I say good
    NO amnesty
    so for all of the kids stand your ground
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fear the nation being divided up into race segments one day because of all of this.... Just out of curiousity (not out of any desire to be white supremecist, I am not) I went to one of those white nationalist websites and asked how would they consider a person who appears white and was raised white and everyone presumes is white until they find out through genetic testing that they are not all white-would they reject such a person from living on the "white side" (assuming all whites would be together in one area, both supremecists and otherwise) and they said I'm not white enough....I've never tested myself but I know I have some Native American and Semite in me, possibly some Asian also, though the amount of white dominates by at least 75%) so I really hope the U.S. doesn't become so polarized that I lose the right to live amongst my own culture even if the Hispanic radicals don't wind up getting their way in the end....kinda scary thinking someone like myself could lose either way.
    It does look like it's coming to that. Definitely scary. I'm not sure where I would go if that happens. I'm part white and part Mexican. I look mostly white though, because I'm pretty pale and have grey eyes. I've never had a problem for the most part, but know I appear too white for some Hispanics, and have had some whites bash Mexicans in front of me because they didn't know my heritage. I'm just glad I don't get offended easily, lol, plus I'm more into just being myself and not acting a certain way or liking something just to "fit in". Anyway, I believe the past is the past, can't go back in time and change it, so these people who keep whining about things that happened before they were even born need to get over it and try to be more proactive in making the future better. Yeah, dream on, I know..
    "I'd rather be perceived as the biggest nerd and eventually be successful than as the coolest person and achieve nothing."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast